Damien

Nirvana Black or Lady million or Nirvana white or any other? Choosing perfume for girlfriend

Hey all, im trying to find a good perfume for my girlfriend. I was confused between Lady million and Nirvana Black/white.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Umm im not sure what details to give you guys so u can better decide but she really is mysterious and sensual and pretty and lives in BC (incase weather matters) and shes 20 years old.

Can anyone suggest a perfume within 100 dollars or choose among the ones mentioned pleaseeee?

1SultrySCENTNut

Re: Nirvana Black or Lady million or Nirvana white or any other? Choosing perfume for girlfriend

(0) Hearts

Personally, from reading it all over and being, well - lets just say I saw Cobain before the MAJOR record deals..lol

Go with the BLACK in the 1oz. You really can't go wrong with it.

ENJOY~

quotidianus

Re: Nirvana Black or Lady million or Nirvana white or any other? Choosing perfume for girlfriend

I'm on board with jojobe.  I purchased Nirvana, and went with the one ounce sizes of  Black and White ... that would take you slightly over budget to $110, but I think it's worth it.  It's like having three perfumes.  I wear them individually and together.  It's lovely to have options!

LadyInWhite

[ Edited ]

Do you happen to know any of the perfumes she wears already, or can you identify a particular scent with her?  That could help us tell which one is closest to what she normally wears.

If not, Sephora makes these sampler sets (see link) which give you a bunch of samples to try, with a certifificate to get one of them for free afterwards.  That's great if you're not quite sure what to pick, so she can get whatever she likes. Most of us on BT love these sets, and the one I'm linking has Lady Million.

If she's said she likes all three of the scents you listed (Nirvana White is a perfume, and Nirvana Black is a different perfume.  They advertise together, but they're different scents) then I'd just pick out the one you like the smell of best, and tell her you'd love to smell it on her.  She'll appreciate knowing it's something you both like.

If you can't smell any of them, Nirvana White smells like fresh flowers, Nirvana smells earthy/wood-smokey, and Lady Million smells sweet.  Lady Million is my pick of the three.

http://www.sephora.com/fragrance-deluxe-sampler-for-her-P377033?skuId=1457241

jojobe

I would buy both black and white because the only way the smell amazing is layering the black first and then the white on top. The mix together is amazing! You can always to the full sized black and a rollerball of white as well so that way she can try it on her own, otherwise if there are any samplers with the Lady Million in it, you could go that way. 

chupi

Damien, this is really sweet of you! I love both Nirvana's, but it sounds like she would enjoy the Black best. Sephora has a great return policy, so just in case she doesn't like it, you can exchange it.

killahbabe

I agree wiff teh Chupi!

jaimelove

i agree with killahbabe's agreeing with chupi! 

killahbabe

I agree wiff yer agreement!

garnett

What they said!  :smileyhappy:  

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 32 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • killahbabe
    • chupi
    • jojobe
    • garnett
    • LadyInWhite