Answer
ilovetopurplefy
New scents for fall

Hi everyone! I'm looking for a new perfume for fall. I really like florals and my perfume collection ranges from very sweet light florals to very musky dark florals. Currently I'm using Cabotine Rose by the Haus of Parfums Gres which is a scent that I can use year round. It is my favorite perfume but since my bottle is almost gone and it is extremely hard for me to find it at my local Marshalls/TJ Maxx stores and those are the only places I can get it.  I would like to know if anyone has found a close match to it or has any suggestion of new floral scents I could try. Thank you!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 2
janinebt
Answered

Hi ilovetopurplefy,

I'm on the prowl for a new fall fragrance myself. I want something sweet but still a bit regal and elegant...with a little spice. Below are a few of my top picks :smileyhappy:.

Givenchy - Dahlia Noir

LADY GAGA - FAME

Tocca Beauty - Cleopatra

Whimsically yours,
Janine
dianabt
Answered

Have you tried the Chloe? and the new Dot by Marc Jacobs is a slightly fresher and more sweet floral while Chloe is a bit stronger and more feminine:

Chloé Eau de ParfumDOT

Another great floral scent is the Versace Yellow Diamond which I love for its lighter floral notes

Yellow Diamond

Try also the Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose for a subtler more musky and womanly scented fragrance:

Lancôme - Trésor Midnight Rose

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 7 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • janinebt
    • ilovetopurplefy