ivyxox

New Jo Malone limited edition purfume

Jo Malone is going to launch another limited edition perfume silk blossom at the end of April. It is available in both 30ml and 100ml and the packaging is so pretty ( it does look like silk blossom).The notes are white pepper, silk blossom and moss. I wasn't too impressed with London rain collection, but I might be getting this one. What do you all think?jo-malone-silk-blossom.jpg

starletta8

Re: New Jo Malone limited edition purfume

(0) Hearts

I had Nectarine Blossom and Honey described to me as a peach by a Jo Malone SA. I totally got it...

DiVWA

I wish they would come out with a set that had the top 4 or 5 fragrances. I would buy that just so I could experiment and see what I wanted to buy in the full size.

Joannimation

That is a GREAT IDEA!

ivyxox

Jo Malone had a gift set during Christmas, some stores still have some leftovers. The gift set has 5 bottles of 9ml perfume. The scents are:

Lime, basil and mandarin

Blackberry and bay

Amber and lavender

English pear and freesia

Peony and suede

DiVWA

(0) Hearts

okay, just looked. I don't find it in stock anywhere. There are a couple on Amazon for $138 and $190. I've gotten fakes off Amazon and they seem expensive to me. Think I'll have to pass.

grayreb

(0) Hearts

If you don't want to wait for Nordies to get them, Jo Malone's website has both sizes of Silk Blossom instock. You get free shipping and 2 free samples with any order. Plus if you sign up for their emails, there are often promos for deluxe size samples.

DiVWA

(0) Hearts

ooooh. Thanks for the heads up. Going to look for it! :smileywink:

LariTheLoud

So ivxox, my Nordies had a tester, and I preordered this baby yesterday. I personally loved this fragrance. I hope you do, too!

grayreb

My Nordies had the tester, too. It was out on the counter, I had to ask about it. The lady at the counter let me test it and made me a sample to take. She also took my name down so she could call me when it came in. I have been wearing the scent for several hours and it hasn't faded much at all with one spray. I also received a sample of Peony and Suede. The customer service was amazing, I didn't even ask for the samples; they were offered even though I did not make a purchase today, and I was given her business card. Very professional. I can't wait to get my call. 

LariTheLoud

(0) Hearts

YAY! That makes two of us! Isn't it a lovely scent?!

ivyxox

Haha really? I haven't heard from my local counter yet. What happened to no buy?LOL

Did you order a 30ml or 100ml?

LariTheLoud

That was my last thing before I declared a no-buy, LOL!

I ordered 100ml, I'm nuts. And that was why I declared my no-buy.

Joannimation

(0) Hearts

How long does the fragrance last? Maybe it wears off after a few hours and you can reapply a couple times a day? :smileyhappy:

blushnglow

Oh I found you!!! yes I'm talking to the pretty picture of the bottle.  I had replied to another thread asking for this pic so never mind on that one!!   So happy to have found you!!!!  Oh two weeks can be such a long time....

ivyxox

(0) Hearts

:smileyvery-happy: My local SA said she will call me as soon as the tester comes in, I will definitely let you know when there is more update on the launch date.

blushnglow

(0) Hearts

That would be awesome!!  Thanks ivyxox!

mochahantas

(0) Hearts

I would love to try a Jo Malone scent that fresh, maybe slightly fruity. My nose did NOT agree with Nectarine and Honey or Plum (???).

Suggestions ladies?

ivyxox

Try english pear & freesia, wild bluebell or blackberry & bay :smileyhappy:

mochahantas

Thank you!!!

aviscardi

I really want to try a Jo Malone fragrance but there are no stores that have it nearby. And i don't want to randomly just order from nordies and have to return it

ivyxox

I found the live chat on Jo Malone website to be very helpful in choosing scents. They also offer 100% guarantee on all their products. So if you don't like the one they recommend to you, you can just simply return it :smileyhappy: Honestly, Jo Malone's perfume is very true to its name. It just depends on what kind of scents you like.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 73 replies
  • 68 hearts
  • 20 in conversation
    • poemelyric
    • aviscardi
    • weeeeweeeeeee
    • floridab
    • lucyshnoosy
    • ivyxox