soloist1

Need to find a replacement for Versace Versense

(0) Hearts

I completely fell in love with Versense about 3 years ago and it was discontinued right after I bought it.  I found a replacement bottle about a year ago but I don't think I'll be so lucky this year.  If you haven't smelled it, it is a crisp, light, grapefruity, lime, soft "green" scent.  Not floral or sweet.  It's really hard to describe!  I tried to use the computer at the Sephora store the last time I ran out and an associate even helped me and NOTHING came up that was like it.  I'm desperate.  If I can't find a stray bottle still lingering somewhere I need to finda new scent and I have not had any luck.  I just tried Honey by Mark Jacobs but it's a little too sweet for my taste and I've been spoiled by having the perfect scent already.  Can anyone suggest anything like what I described?

soloist1

Re: Need to find a replacement for Versace Versense

Thank you brittieeee!  I can't believe I never thought of Amazon!  i'll check it out.  And I'll also have to see if I can find the Chanel Chance and give that a try too, just in case.  Thanks guys!

brittieeee

(0) Hearts

Amazon has it for sale as well as various online perfume outlets.

pinkonyx

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

On this site,

you can see the perfume you are speaking about and people vote what they also think it smells like, and according to this site it smells most like Chanel Chance.

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 3 in conversation
    • brittieeee
    • soloist1
    • pinkonyx