Headlighted

Need help picking a new perfume!

Hi all! I am trying to pick out a new perfume. I'm teetering on the edge of VIB so I figured I would get my VIB and pick out my Christmas gift from hubby.

I'm typically a fruity and light perfume kind of girl. I currently own Love Spell by VS, L'elixier by Nina Ricci and Coach Poppy Flower. DKNY's Be Delicious has always been a favourite as well. I'm teetering on the edge of VIB so I figured I would get my VIB and pick out my Christmas gift from hubby.

What would you all recommend? Thanks!! :smileyhappy:

gracec0rey

Re: Need help picking a new perfume!

(0) Hearts

See by Chloe is a sweet, fruity scent. I get compliments on it all the time! 

Betsy30467

(0) Hearts

I would say Marc Jacobs Dot...I love it!

MissFluff

(0) Hearts

Trust me, Marc Jacobs DOT is the way to go. It is fruity and fresh, but not overpowering. The perfect perfume and my current obsession. It smells fresh, like a field of green grass and healthy flowers. This is the Must Have of 2013. Christmas might have passed, but this is a worthy buy.

jxw200

(0) Hearts

Guerlain aqua allegoria in mandarin basilic is a nice citrus scent. Also I like atelier cologne orange sanguine. Both are fruity in a light/fresh kind of way. There's also a few Hermes jardin scents that have that same kind of light fresh scent, but I don't have them

my two favorite scents are diptyque eau rose and maison francis kurkdjian aqua universalis. But neither are at sephora. Oh, diptyque oyedo is also citrus. Have you tried Jo Malone? Such as wild bluebell, nectarine honey blossom, etc?

mberteig

(0) Hearts

I like DKNY Be Delicious as well, but my favorite is the CLEAN line.  Simple, not overpowering, clean scents that are great for every day.

katief241981

(0) Hearts

I like Marc Jacobs Oh Lola, Dot, and Honey. Also try Versace Bright Crystal and Chloe See

pinkonyx

I like acqua di gioia eau frieche.

Burberry by burberry.

And marc jacob daisy.

garnett

I'm here with another Marc Jacobs option-DOT.  It is definitely fruity and floral and just delicious.  This gift set would make a lovely Christmas present and it's only $4 more than the price of the fragrance in the set.  

lmi82

I agree with the suggestion of DOT as well. It is one of my favorite perfumes and it's probably the one I wear the most. I got the DOT gift set last year and it is a really good value. The new gift set is much better than the one I got. Mine came in a box and this one comes with a cute makeup bag. Oh and the bottle is adorable. I definitely recommend this. :smileyhappy:

shortstuff07

I second Dot!  That's what I'm getting this year, I also wear Coach Poppy regularly and I find this works well with it!  

smallpio

(0) Hearts

Fruity and light makes me think of Marc Jacobs Oh, Lola. I adore this one :smileyhappy:

http://www.sephora.com/oh-lola-P292837?skuId=1355395

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 7 hearts
  • 12 in conversation
    • mberteig
    • jxw200
    • lmi82
    • smallpio
    • garnett