cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|
Anonymous Insider

Need help! Something similar to L'Impératrice, from D&G

Haven't seen that question posted yet. I've been wearing L'impératrice from D&G for about 5 to 8 years (can't remember where/how/when I 1st purchased it, its a mystery) and I really love it, however, I'd like to change for something else. I've been getting samples of Jo Malone, Commodity (hated Mimosa), État libre d'Orange (didn't like any of them, still need to try Remarkable People), and none of my Sephora stores carry the Pimrose brand for me to try. What would you suggest? I want something different because I'm entering a new phase in my life, good one, and want to mentally link it to another perfume, but so far, I don't like anything with strong floral or tonka smells... I'm sure you guys understand. I'm looking for high-end, non-celebrity brands, budget of max $200 for 100ml. Thanks!!

Re: Need help! Something similar to L'Impératrice, from D&G

Have you tried Initio Rehab? It's in the $215-330 range depending on where you shop, similar vibe to L'imperatrice. Nest Indigo is great too! 

That is one of my favorites as well. I like to switch it up with YSL Parisienne. Try Nest Indigo, can't get enough of it. 

Hi Chuchai,

If you love L'impératrice, I think you should try the Dior Addict Eau Fraîche! It has very similar notes such as watermelon, white musk and sandalwood. It's a really beautiful fresh, fruity fragrance without being too "sweet." I definitely recommend giving it a try next time you're in store to see how you like it 🙂 

Stay Fabulous,
Zanna
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing