maytea

Marc Jacobs original daisy or eau so fresh? or other? (for casual wear)

So, I tried Marc Jacobs original daisy (which I couldn't smell because of all the other perfumes in the air) and the roller ball eau so fresh. I loved the smell of the eau so fresh and wanted to retry the original daisy. But here's the thing, I'm starting college, I'm a freshman, and wanted to wear a bit of perfume, cause it makes me feel upbeat and cute, and I didn't know which would be more casual. The lady at Sephora told me that eau so fresh is more of a spring and summer perfume. I wanted to get perfumes that smell fresh, light, not to girlish (bubblegum or too fruity), i like the a little bit of fruit, and a woodsy smell??(I also love the smell of vanilla and floral)

I was thinking of buying the bigger version of the two but if there are any other perfumes (since I don't own any other besides the eau so fresh) I would love to try them! I just want to hear recommendations for casual, fresh, light, perfume for everyday wear... especially for school. I would love to hear what you guys love to wear for autumn season c:

shoddy

Re: Marc Jacobs original daisy or eau so fresh? or other? (for casual wear)

(0) Hearts

Experiment with old and new perfumes.  Incorporate a certain few classics maybe, some Chanel from the past like No. 19 or Coco Mademoiselle.  Then on another day, try the Marc Jacobs' daisy eau so fresh for a lighter scent than the original daisy. Since you said you like vanilla-  try one of my favorites from when I was in college- (90's) Stila Creme Bouquet.  Sephora used to sell it not sure if they still do.  For a more woodsy scent try Burberry Brit!  It also comes in different versions.  Congratulations on starting college, and best of luck!  

aviscardi

(0) Hearts

i'm so bad, I got the rollerball set and never wore it. i don't know why i did because i never remember to wear rollerballs. I've only swatched them on my wrist but i think i may just evilbay them

Candy357

(0) Hearts

I think Dot is the best, light and it lasts. I thought Daisy was too strong. My car wears it now! LOL It's her airfreshener lol

BlushHoarder

I am no help at all on this question. I like everything I have smelled by Marc Jacobs... including Honey. :smileyhappy:

beautylovingirl

@tashalicious- I know I got a sample too and I love it!

tashalicious

i just received a sample of Marc Jacob's Honey and it smells heavenly!!

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

I would definitely recommend the Eau So Fresh Daisy it's so much lighter and casual than the actual Daisy which to me is too strong and it didn't smell nearly as good as the Eau So Fresh. Hope this helps!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 6 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • shoddy
    • aviscardi
    • beautylovingirl
    • Candy357
    • BlushHoarder
    • tashalicious