starryeyes331

Maison Martin Margiela 'Replica' Line

Anyone try these yet? I'm completely and utterly obsessed with the Jazz Club scent. Finally the perfect balance between leather and sweet vanilla/rum for me! I also really love the Funfair Evening scent.

My bf bought Jazz Club for me as a graduation present (getting my Master's Degree), but used my VIB card, so I got an email asking me to review it, so I found out about it hehe.

ivyxox

Re: Maison Martin Margiela 'Replica' Line

(0) Hearts

I love beach walk !

lucyshnoosy

I am really curious about this line, but they aren't available for sniffing anywhere near me.  I definitely would want to smell before I got serious about these, especially at these prices.  I am particularly curious about Funfair and Jazz Club.

Wouldn't it be nice if Sephora offered a sample coffret as a point perk?

Your boyfriend sounds great.  And he even made sure to use your card so you get the points.  Impressive!

malday

(0) Hearts

I need Jazz club in my life, it just sounds amazing. I think I'll pick one up next pay check (which I think I got today actually haha).

LCResz

I am disappointed with this line in general. The floral scents have no lasting power on my skin, the Funfair scent has a burnt sugar quality I am not really crazy about. However, Jazz Club is amazing and I am hoping it is still around during the 3X fragrance event at the end of the month :smileyvery-happy:

weeeeweeeeeee

I have no clue on the scent, but your boyfriend sounds awesome for buying you stuff from Sephora and he knew to use your VIB card! He is definitely a keeper

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 6 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • malday
    • weeeeweeeeeee
    • starryeyes331
    • lucyshnoosy
    • ivyxox
    • LCResz