milkyourmoments

Luxe Perfumes

Hey girls,

I am a fan of fragrances. I have a pretty big collection of high-end scents. I would like to try out something new. My current favorites are the Jimmy Choo, Narciso for her, Chloe, and Givenchy le secret. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

jojobe

Re: Luxe Perfumes

(0) Hearts

CHANEL Eau Premiere is fabulous... It is not as heavy as the original but still leaves you with that CHANEL feeling. It is my signature scent even though for summer I have switched to BVLUGARI OMNI CORAL

dianabt

Hi milkyourmoments, 

I ADORE perfumes and have a lot of bottles of them that I just LOVE to switch! :smileyhappy:

I agree with Janine that Tocca and Hermes are absolutely fantastic, I'd also recommend you try Chloe which is a bit stronger but fantastic and very feminine, 

Chloe - Chloé Eau de Parfum

Also the Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb which is slightly more sweet scented

Viktor & Rolf - Flowerbomb

As well as Dolce & Gabbana Rose The One which is soft, feminine and a beautiful floral

Rose The One

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
milkyourmoments

Thanks ladies, but I do have the Chloe, a Jo malone, and an hermes already. I will try out your other suggestions. Thanks!

janinebt

[ Edited ]

Hi milkyourmoments,

I'm a pretty big fragrance fan too and there are a number of high end fragrances that are relatively new to us that are now available.

HERMÈS - Un Jardin sur le ToitHERMÈS - Eau des Merveilles

We just recently added the Hermes fragrance line to Sephora.com! We currently have around 11 different scents for women and some are only available online :smileyhappy:.

Illamasqua - Freak Eau de Parfum

Illamasqua's Freak is another fragrance that is only available online. I hear that it has a very androgynous scent that is very woodsy, with dark floral notes; which give it a sweeter chemistry.

Tocca Beauty - GraciellaTocca Beauty - Florence

Tocca scents make a superb addition to any fragrance collection. The distinctive scents available within the line are very feminine. The bottles look so pretty when displayed on a night stand or dresser.

Hanae Mori - Hanae Mori Butterfly Eau de Parfum

Hanae Mori Butterfly is a gorgeous fragrance; it's one of my favorites because of the mysterious, yet elegant quality that it possesses. It smells sweet but isn't overpowering which makes it ideal to wear both during the day and evening.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
viviene23

JO MALONE FRAGRANCES AND TOM FORD VIOLET BLONDE...pricey but heavenly ;p Hope that helps!!

http://www.elcompanies.com/PictureLibrary/418TFVB_418%20x%20221_2011-10-07_10-51-21-PM.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-EjphTVK9bA4/TZ4nk0nNRfI/AAAAAAAAG_Y/6cSzmRfzRWE/s1600/Jo%2BMalone%2BCherry%2BBlossom%2B-%2BNM.JPG

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 10 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • jojobe
    • dianabt
    • janinebt
    • viviene23
    • milkyourmoments