lgold25

Looking for a show-stopping perfume...

Can anyone recommend any fragrances that aren't too artificial smelling?  I'm looking for something sweet and natural smelling that almost doesn't give the impression I'm wearing anything too processed.  I'm thinking like perfumes similar to the ones at Anthropologie.  Any suggestions??

michmo

Re: Looking for a show-stopping perfume...

(0) Hearts

I've been loving Bvlgari Omnia Coral. It is a light and fresh, fruity-floral. As the day goes on it leaves a subtle yet amazing fragrance behind. I absolutely love the way it smells and cannot stop smelling my wrists during the day.
http://www.sephora.com/omnia-coral-P307403?skuId=1410653

CaitlinBrunson

(0) Hearts

DKNY Green Apple. Its an apple/citric scent and always reacts well to peoples chemistries.

Mariahk83

(0) Hearts

try the atelier colognes....they have an AMAZING vanille (i HATE vanilla smelling anything btw) and it's AMAZING! I'll layer it sometimes with the orange. they're both the kinds of scents you put on and catch a whiff of a few hours later and wonder what smells so great!

btmod2

Hi lgold25,

I would suggest trying Donna Karan's Cashmere Mist if you haven't tried it already. It is a subtle fragrance that smells slightly sweet, a little floral and a little bit fresh. It's the perfect every day fragrance. Something about the combination of the notes in this fragrance is very unique and special. :smileyhappy:

Best,

Randee

lgold25

(0) Hearts

Ooh thank you!! I have heard great things about this one, I'll definitely check it out! :smileyhappy:

midnightangel

(0) Hearts

I would suggest almost anything by CLEAN.

Most of them smell really fresh without being too perfumy.

The Rain one is my fave but they're all pretty nice. :smileyhappy:

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

Chanel's Eau Frachise' is a great smelling fragrance that is very natural or Juicy Coture and also I recently smelled Escada's Born in Paradise and it's smells sooo goood!

jednajedina

I  love Chance Chanel . A very classy unique chic at same time. But as far as the Chance line, these perfumes are absolutely amazing. I hate to say this, but when I go to Sephora after giving most of the perfumes a try Channel chance just wins. If you want attention and to feel beautiful and receive
compliments this is the perfume you need. I get a ton of compliments when I wear it.

My other favorite is Chloe. It smells complex yet light , feminine and strong.

Once you spray it on, you will smell so glamorous, beautiful and sexy. I've received compliments on the days I wear it and no compliments on the days I don't. This scent seriously adds to how people will remember me. And I'm glad I can smell like Chloe .I love knowing that people can identify me through this scent! It makes me feel ten times more beautiful!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • btmod2
    • beautylovingirl
    • Mariahk83
    • midnightangel
    • michmo
    • CaitlinBrunson