Answer
karabella3131
Looking for a nice light perfume

i like perfumes that are light soft scents or  "fresh from the shower" or light powdery scents.  any recommendations?"

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 6
deeanababy
Answered
(0) Hearts

Jlo Glow. The original one smells just like you stepped out of the shower. its a classic.

prettyinpa
Answered
(0) Hearts
Chloe by Chloe is a nice powdery scent. Any fragrance in the CLEAN line, my favorites are Outdoor Shower Fresh and Summer Linen, both light and airy scents. D & G Light Blue is a nice fresh fragrance also. If you go in a Sephora store they have this machine that you can enter what things you like and what scents you want and it makes you a list of things to try.
lylysa
Answered
(0) Hearts

I second the Clean and Philosophy scents.

DKNY's be Delicious is more of a sweet, fruity floral.

Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea is really nice, not powdery or as "soapy clean" as Clean or Philosphy, but still light and fresh, and the Green Tea aspect makes it a bit different but very wearable.

oopz
Answered

DKNY be delicious :smileyhappy: 

elizbeth1972
Answered

CLEAN has some fresh scents, but from what I have heard you either love them or hate them.  I recently tried the CLEAN shower fresh and it was ok.  I also tried a sample of Jennifer Aniston's new scent which I didnt want to admit I actually liked. It smells like summer, like the beach and is on the lighter side.

alaney
Answered

Try Philosophy Pure Grace. It smells "fresh, clean, just out of the shower". They make shower cream, lotion, body spritz and spray colgne.

Question Stats
  • 6 answers
  • 4 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • lylysa
    • elizbeth1972
    • oopz
    • deeanababy
    • karabella3131
    • alaney