1cros3nail4givn

Looking for a new scent: Something that smells edible

Okay ladies and gents, Megan here and I need your help! :smileyhappy:

so I hate strong alcohol smelling perfumes they all smell like one thing to me. I'm looking for more of a lighter spray or even a scented lotion something along those lines that smells like something you would want to eat. 

For example, vanilla icing scent, candy, anything good and sweet but still fits the season. 

Any delicious ideas? :smileyhappy:

TopazStone

Re: Looking for a new scent: Something that smells edible

(0) Hearts

Pink Sugar, Spicebomb,  Hypnotic Poison and TokyoMilk Dark Tainted Love were all scents I found at Sephora. I am a total foodie when it comes to perfumes.

kitten84

(0) Hearts

Prada candy is a lovely sweet scent. Also check Taylor swift wonderstruck enchanted. I love sweet fragrances and this is a nice one...and I've heard that pink sugar is another sweet fragrance. They had stopped doing it at the Sephora where I live so I'll have to try another store or just wing it and buy it online because I can't find a store where I can find a sample that they can give me without me buying anything  

MikuNerd65

[ Edited ]

I know of plenty...There is the bodycology line in department stores that smells wonderful, like the cupcake, and vanilla buttercream they come with lotions of the same flavors, I also recommend going to Victoria Secret,  I have one that is called Beauty Rush Candy Baby Spun Sugar and Warm Vanilla. They also have lotions and have a new line called Love Spells, and others like it. There is also a line that Jessica Simpson made called Dessert Treats...You can only find them on eBay now. I personality like perfumes that makes you want to eat/drink it. So I know what your talking about ;p

1cros3nail4givn

(0) Hearts

Perfect! Yes I absolutely adore the beauty rush brand at VS. I was told VS discontinued the brand though :smileysad: 

MikuNerd65

(0) Hearts

:/ Well I got it when it was on sale long time ago, and I found it on eBay.

gingerblack

(0) Hearts

The body shop's chocomania beautifying oil smells so delicious. You might also like the honey perfume from there, it is pretty good and sweet smelling.

I also think demeter is a good idea, they have like every strange scent. Pink sugar might also be night and I think you can get samples of it online atm.

1cros3nail4givn

(0) Hearts

Nope but I sure will now! Thank you! :smileyhappy:

lovelyred139

Sort of along the lines of Demeter, Sweet Anthem is an indie perfume brand whose products are oil based, so you don't get that chemically smell.  You'll have to order straight from their website -- look it up on Google -- but when you said you wanted an "edible" scent, I immediately thought of SA's Emily. You'll smell like a delicious cookie.

1cros3nail4givn

(0) Hearts

Ah that sounds perfect! Exactly, it's that nasty chemical smell I hate. :smileyhappy:

SirenPrincess

Philosophy has a scented body lotion called Sweet Creamy Frosting that smells just like icing!  It's a really nice lotion formula too.  It's available in The Cookie Exchange set, which also comes with shower gel and a lip gloss.

1cros3nail4givn

(0) Hearts

Ooh awesome! I'll have to see if we have that at my sephora so I can test it out. :smileyhappy:

missey1973

Believe it or not, Wamart has a cheap cotton candy perfume that I just love. I think is about 5.00. I have 85.00 perfumes that I wear and no one comments on, everytime I wear this one, everyone loves it. Beware, smelling it makes you want to eat candy all day long.

1cros3nail4givn

(0) Hearts

$5?? And makes you crave candy? Sold! 

daisies121

YSL Manifesto is also a good sweet smelling one without being too fake smelling

1cros3nail4givn

(0) Hearts

Do they have that at sephora?

killahbabe

You may want to try something from Demeter (http://www.demeterfragrance.com/). I used to work at a perfume boutique that sold Demeter fragrances and they have scents like birthday cake, vanilla cake batter, apple pie, orange cream pop, bubblegum, and dark chocolate (plus many others). I've found that all of those fragrances smell EXACTLY like they're supposed to. I used to wear the orange cream pop one all the time.

1cros3nail4givn

(0) Hearts

Going on my Christmas wish list! Thank you! :smileyhappy:

killahbabe

No problem! I hope you enjoy! :smileyhappy:

melanito

Check out Skoah. I have their Sweet Love scent and love it (kinda smells like Alba Kukui nut products but better) and its super reasonable (35 USD for 2 oz). (described as: Cinnamon and vanilla scented fragrance, perfect to layer with sweet love body kream for a double dose of sweetness. A light fragrance that won't overpower your senses or cause a perfume 'overdose'.). They have other scents too that they released after this first scent and they smell amazing too.

http://www.skoah.com/products/fragrances

1cros3nail4givn

(0) Hearts

By the way I like how you went for a cinnamon vanilla and kept it seasonal. Thank you for that. :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 27 replies
  • 18 hearts
  • 15 in conversation
    • daisies121
    • killahbabe
    • melanito
    • lovelyred139
    • gingerblack
    • AznAngelLiz