glossyguru

Let's Talk... Perfume

Hey guys! So lately I've been so into perfumes. But hey, smelling good is important! I really like sweet and fresh scents, but not too overpowering. My current favorite is Anna Sui's Fairy Dance. It's HEAVENLY! And let's just take a second, the packaging is adorable!

s1446368-main-hero.jpg

What are your favorites?

katief241981

Re: Let's Talk... Perfume

(0) Hearts

I love fresh scents! I'll have to try the Anna Sui Fairy Dance.  My favorites right now are Versace Bright Crystal and the new See by Chloe.   I have tried Prada Candy multiple times and think that will be my next purchase... surprisingly fresh and the sweetness fades away leaving it perfect.  Although now I see they make a new Prada Candy L'Eau so I will have to try that. (If anyone has tried....please tell!) Of course D&G Light Blue is a great fresh scent but I never really got it because I feel like everyone has it. I have tried a sample of the new MJ Honey and find it surprisingly enjoyable.  Other favs are Viva La Juicy, Marc Jacobs Oh Lola, Betsy Johnson Too Too Pretty.

2.jpg1.jpg

MermaidBarbie

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Here are my favorite perfumes: Gucci Envy Me, Gucci Flora Gracious Tuberose, Coach Poppy Flower, Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy, Victoria's Secret Angel, Chanel Chance, Kat Von D Poetica, Balenciaga Florabotanica/Paris. I have a lot more, but these are my favorites.

ghkim

(0) Hearts

I love so many! But my all time favorite is CB I hate Perfume Cradle of Light. It's wicked expensive and the bottle is so nothing but the scent is divine. A mix of white florals that is elegant but still raw and edgy at the same time. 

1930sbella

(0) Hearts

I love perfume!!! Some of my favorites: Gucci, The Vert, Noah Fleur, Tommy Girl, Celine Dion Always Belong, 2Dsquared She Wood......and the list goes on :smileyhappy:.

jaimelove

(0) Hearts

flowerbomb, ralph lauren romance, d&g light blue and philosophy love sweet love :smileyhappy: 

LCResz

(0) Hearts

Depends on my mood, but most mornings I reach for Thierry Mugler Innocent. I like perfumes that have a slight masculine/androgynous feel but are still clearly feminine.

SportyGirly125

I love Victoria's Secret Bombshell Summer And Dolce and Gabbana's Light Blue

mollybb

Right now I'm loving Lavanila Pure Vanilla and Hanae Mori Butterfly. In the winter I love Hypnotic Poison. I like sweet scents with something warmer to balance out the sweetness and I hate florals, they smell too perfumey on me.

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

I'm wearing Marc Jacobs Eau So Fresh Daisy Sunshine right now and the bottle is so super cute. ^ _^

Rufflesandbows

(0) Hearts

This Summer, I'm obsessed with the Aqua Allegoria perfumes by Guerlain.  The Lys Soleia, Herba Fresca, and Pamplelune are my favorites.  The Mandarine Basilic is nice too.  The Jasminora is next on my list to try!

rikkie

(0) Hearts

Oh!! Pamplelune! So yummy! I wanted to love Herba Fresca, but I think it just smelled too green to me, too much like actual fresh herbs I guess. 

midnightangel

(0) Hearts

My all time favorite is Very Sexy by Victoria's Secret.

My new favorite is Guilty Black by Gucci.

kimchikween

(0) Hearts

Viktor Rolf Flowerbomb and Tocca Cleopatra

hydee77

(0) Hearts

Right now I am loving my sample of CLEAN's Rain fragrance, I need to get the full size.  It's awesome.  I am also loving Tocca's Lilliana.  I like clean, fresh fragrances with just a hint of floral or citrus.

glossyguru

I've been looking at Rain for a while now! I think I'll buy it during the sale.

hydee77

(0) Hearts

I think I will too :smileyhappy: 

sugarluvv

Ysl manifesto, flowerbomb, and chanel mademoiselle

shirlszheng

(0) Hearts

Dior Addict to life. loveeeee itttttttt.

and Michael Kors.

lolo01

(0) Hearts

Ive been wearing Candy by Prada

Dot by MJ

And Escadas Cherry in the air 

poshified

I've been wearing MAC's Turquatic nearly every day this month. LOVE! :smileyhappy:

swfupload_4654016403934553955.jpg

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 27 replies
  • 10 hearts
  • 24 in conversation
    • hydee77
    • annonymous1
    • poshified
    • MermaidBarbie
    • beautylovingirl