Answer
andavis14
LAVANILA Vanilla Blackberry

I smelled the

LAVANILA Vanilla Blackberry at the checkout of Sephora but chose another sample instead. I kept thinking about it afterwards and wished I would have got this instead.   Is it worth it? What are your thoughts on the scent? What is your favorite LAVANILA? I think I really liked this one but other reviews I read were bad :smileysad:   Help! :smileyhappy:   Thanks, Amanda

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 4
prettyinpa
Answered

I like the Lavanilla fragrances, but they don't work so well with my body chemistry. They smell great when sprayed on the tester blotter and smell nice on me when first applied, but they dry down to a less than amazing scent. But this is just me, for many of my friends, they work just fine. 

I didn't like the Vanilla Blackberry as much as the Vanilla Coconut and Vanilla Grapefruit. As others have recommended, get a sample and wear it around awhile before you make up your mind.

Hope this helps!

ran8
Answered

When it comes to selecting a fragrance, pick what smells great and works well with your body chemistry.  If you liked it, try a sample.

I had the sample of the Vanilla Blackberry and gave it to someone else instead.  While it smelled great in the sample, it did not work too well once applied.  The person I gave it to had no issues.

Out of the LAVANILA fragrances, the Vanilla Passion Fruit is my favorite.  2nd and 3rd are grapefruit and coconut. 

shoddy
Answered
[ Edited ]

Hey there! I am glad you asked about LaVanila fragrances.  I love, love, the lotion in Pure Vanilla. But, with that being said, I have tried all the fragrances, and I have to say, I am not a fan.  I don't know why, but the Vanilla Blackberry doesn't work with my chemistry once i put it on.  The same goes for Vanilla Coconut, Passionfruit and even Pure Vanilla.  I love the lotion so much.  It actually smells different than the fragrance, to me.  I got a sample of the new Vanilla Blackberry and it while it didn't smell bad, I just wasn't too impressed.

dianabt
Answered

Hi andavis14,

I personally like the sweet and sort of muted scent of the Lavanila Vanilla Blackberry. My favorite is the Vanilla Grapefruit. That tangy citrus scent really catches my attention! My favorite part of these fragrances are that they have anti-oxidants that are good for the skin. Pretty unique and catchy if you ask me! I also enjoy the Vanilla Coconut. Coconut scents instantly give a warm and comforting tropical feeling to me! 

If you really can't decide, try a rollerball! Those are great ways to have a variety of scents. :smileywink:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 10 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • shoddy
    • prettyinpa
    • ran8
    • dianabt
    • andavis14