nebel

IT IS HERE.

[ Edited ]

upload_8513825531286581124.jpghttp://www.sephora.com/rosabotanica-P384808

Godspeed, ladies.

SEPHORA, GIFT SET, PLZ?

nebel

Re: IT IS HERE.

I know, right? Tease us with the samples so we can get the fragrance ASAP!  Even though I am 99% sure I'm going to love this fragrance I just can't bring myself to buy it without smelling it first.  Also, I'd really love a combo set with lotion and a mini like they have for Florabotanica!

mafan

Yup, a sample would be nice.  But who knows what Sephora does with samples sometimes.  They seem to go ages with no samples for the guys and now 7 out of 12 samples are men's colognes.  Couldn't they have a plan to keep a decent mix around or something?

jxw200

i don't want to buy it and then have to return it! :smileysad: I'm super picky about fragrance haha

crayzeeRN

Gorgeous bottle!

jxw200

ugh it is not at sephora or nordstrom near me. annoying! It is at an Neiman's though but that's a bit out of the way. I have been wanting to sniff it for so long! 

mafan

I have a feeling it's not in stores yet, at least not in Sephora.  I'm showing it not being available in a 100 mile radius, and I have enough stores in that radius that if it were in store, someone would have it.

I really want to smell this, too.

jxw200

(0) Hearts

yup, same here. and it isn't at Nordstrom locations yet within a hundred miles either. Only Neiman Marcus so far! (I'm in a suburb of Chicago, so there's a lot of stores everywhere!)

nebel

I am sure we are all going to FREAK and place unnecessary orders as soon as there is a sample vial available!

I am so torn between JUST ORDERING IT already and waiting for some fancy schmancy gift set.

mafan

I'm expecting a gift set of some sort around Mother's day (if not Valentine's Day), so I'm going to wait.  It's expensive enough that I'd really like to smell it first.  And goodness knows I have perfume around that I haven't even opened plus all that I have opened, so I'm making myself wait.

nebel

(0) Hearts

Tell me about it! I just got in the mail TWO Tokyomilk trio vial sets that I haven't even used, one which has Fig Leaf as a primary note (Same as Rosabotanica)  It is like SLOW DOWN, GIRL. 

calamityjane85

Yeah, that will be me... 

Well v day is coming soon , you may need a fancy perfume :smileyhappy: 

*the enabler giggles*

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 52 replies
  • 78 hearts
  • 13 in conversation
    • DTalksAll