1930sbella

I wish.....Marc Jacobs Honey rollerball

How many people would like to see a Marc Jacobs honey rollerball. My mom loves the smell, but doesn't want that much perfume, hence a rollerball would be perfect. I personally would love it if all the perfume originals had a rollerball. Any of the same opinion?

clarks18

Re: I wish.....Marc Jacobs Honey rollerball

I think rollreballs are a great opition for people who love carry a fragrance with them.  I prefer the bottles because I tink they look pretty.  I recently bought an old antique serving tray to store all my perfumes on and it looks so cute.  I think I need Honey in my collection because it's adorable and I tried the scent over the weekend at Sephora and loved it. 

1930sbella

(0) Hearts

That sounds so pretty. I need to figure out what I am going to do with all my perfumes, storage wise.

mafan

I think I would have to buy an antique serving cart to display all of my perfumes. :smileyhappy:  I love having the pretty bottles and then a rollerball/purse spray to refresh scents that don't last that long.  Especially useful if I've worked out and showered midday and want to reapply my fragrance.  So I end up buying both.

Having too many perfumes won't stop me from going and checking out Honey sometime, however.  Maybe it will be in the next sampler set.  I love Daisy but they put it in so many sets!

1930sbella

(0) Hearts

It smells great! My mom loves it too.

nebel

I just haven't gotten in store to test it yet!! IS IT AWESOME?   Dying over here!

ChicDabbler

If you like DOT you will definitely like this one. It's similar but brighter and...hmm...slightly sweeter but not overly sweet. It's not honey sweet and does not smell like you just rubbed a pear on your face or something.

It's a bit young, but I like it enough to put it in my <3 list.

ChicDabbler

Not gonna lie, part of my decision to purchase perfumes depends on the pretty bottle. So, eventho the 1oz is more than enough, I will most likely get the 1.7oz cuz I want the pretty bottle X.X

Rollerball would be nice. Personally I like sprays, so I much prefer to put in atomizers, but those have a possibility of leaking. And if the rollerballs are especially pretty.... =)

mafan

I'm with you here.  The 1.7 oz bottle is just so much cuter than the 1 oz bottle on this and Dot.

I like sprays better, too, but rollerballs can be convenient.  So I end up having both, which is why I have more perfume than I'm able to keep out and a bag full of rollerballs so I can choose the perfume of the day to take along with me.

ChicDabbler

I think they know we are weak against pretty bottles. See, if they made the rollerball like this, I'd totally get it:

Untitled.png(ps. that's just me photoshoping the normal bottle).

But nope, it's prob plain looking with a couple white dots. =/

violalea

beautytester,

When you decide to make a rollerball like that let me know, I will buy at least 2 :smileywink:

mafan

That's great!  And yes, I'd buy a rollerball like that in an instant.

I love pretty bottles.  I like Florabotanica, but I must say I don't care for the bottle at all. 

janinebt

You know what would be nice? A Marc Jacobs set of rollerballs featuring Honey, Dot, Daisy, and Lola for the holidays.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
1930sbella

(0) Hearts

Perfect idea!

mafan

(0) Hearts

I've got the Daisy, Daisy Eau So Fresh, and Lola set.  You're right, they need a followup set with Dot, Honey and something else.  (But not Daisy since I already had that before getting the set.  And it's my fantasy set, right?  Not sure on #3 -- I'm not that much of a fan of Oh, Lola for some reason.)

nebel

Omg, i would buy that in an instant! Make it So!!!

nebel

I am OBSESSED with Florobotanica, but i agree- I wish the bottle incorporated more of the beautiful floral motif the rest of the artwork, like the boxes, have.

1930sbella

Thats so cute!

pinklissamel

Rollerballs are great, I have so much perfume due to the fact that when I Love a scent I feel I NEED the largest bottle of that perfume. So now that I have this out of control perfume collection and my prefered scent has somewhat changed I've come to realize a rollerball is the perfect size since I seem to change my mind on what my new favorite scent is at least once a month. And rollerballs take up a lot less room than 30-40 bottles of perfume.

arielaaaaaaaa

Most of them do have Rollerballs. It just takes alittle time for them to come out. I'm waiting for it as well. 

bananachoox3

I want the 1 oz size but I'll wait for my next paycheck. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 21 replies
  • 38 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • janinebt
    • ChicDabbler
    • mafan
    • clarks18
    • rikkie