lecia1167

I confess that I also like to wear men's cologne

Yeah, weird, I know. But I got a sample of Ralph Lauren's Polo Black from Sephora, and I like it! I think the trick is to wear a small squirt of it. But it smells really good, and it makes me feel kind of bold.

solveig

Re: I confess that I also like to wear men's cologne

(0) Hearts

I love trying out men's cologne. I am almost done with my favorite "classic" Carolina Herrera 212 (I am talking about the men's version, although I love one for women just as much). I also liked Blue De Chanel and Bvlgari Aqua Marine on myself, one of those will probably be my next purchase. Oh, and don't forget about Prada Luna Rossa, mmm what a scent!

bombshell30

(0) Hearts

Clinique happy for men and issey miyake. If I am near a bottle I can't stop myself. You're right. Makes one feel kind of HOT. 

ladymeag

(0) Hearts

I wear hand-blended perfume oils but I tend to gravitate to the "masculine" scents as well. Florals trigger migraines for me and sweet/foody smells have never been my thing. I tend to like the Woodsier side of the fragrance wheel and even don't much care for aromatic fougere - dry woods through oriental woods seems to be my thing, which tends to be men's fragrances when you leave out the florals and sweetening bases. 

There was a JPG scent years ago I liked but I never could find it after I got the tester of it. 

Funny thing, my spouse likes the more "feminine" side of the fragrance wheel - carnation, foody scents, sweet and aromatic fougere are all his thing. People always mix up which of us is wearing a scent they can smell when we're together. 

CaitlinBrunson

(0) Hearts

Also love have unisex fragrance it. Yes the packaging is obviously towards a different gender but really, if it smells good who cares!?

CaitlinBrunson

(0) Hearts

I love mixing my perfumes to make my own personal scent and I have been using men's cologne for years! Best way is to mix a super woodsy masculine cologne with a super floral, fruity, or sweet one. Makes the perfect blend! 

bfuller

(0) Hearts

Ooooh!  I swipe my husband's Jean Paul Gaultier LeMale Terrible from time to time!  It's so fresh and clean like a man right after a shower with a sexy soap scent... yum!

MikuNerd65

(0) Hearts

Don't feel so bad...I knew a guy in HS that wore an amazing cologne. I was like drooling and stuff, kept asking what it was, the only thing he told me was it was Abercrombie & Fitch (i think) it was in a see though bottle and a sliver cap. Ever since then I've been looking for it and wanting it for myself

CaitlinBrunson

(0) Hearts

I worked for Abercrombie for years. Our most popular scent is fierce and I ever wore it when I wasn't in store. Its SUPER strong so I would ONLY do one spritz. But I always think fondly of the scent.

rainbowveins084

(0) Hearts

It was probably "fierce". I used to work there and that cologne is amazingggg. Bath and body works has a candle with the exact same scent- mahogany teak wood 

MikuNerd65

(0) Hearts

Maybe I would probably have to smell it again for reminder. But I did't really hear clearly due to the fact that he spoke to fast, I said what once...it would be rude to say it again.

garnett

(0) Hearts

Being a woman has it's advantages.  We can easily borrow from the men's side of the aisle and make it our own.  Clothing, fragrance, even underwear. LOL  We want it all and darn it, we shall have it!  I say wear what you love.  I am partial to very warm,spicy scents myself and I after reading this thread I am thinking about a bottle of Spicebomb! 

Meg82

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that I've read research that says that women who are attracted to men get a boost of serotonin or some other brain happy making chemical from men's cologne and other manly scents.  So of course you like the scent, it is making your brain do cartwheels.

LindaDD

I know people here rave about Flowerbomb, but it's too sweet on me. After hearing nebel and dannynyc and others mention they like Spicebomb, I tried it and wow, I love it. I think I'll be springing for a bottle of it soon (plus, it's less expensive than Flowerbomb since it's an EdT).

dianabt

(0) Hearts

Spicebomb is great!! I love the scent, its sweet but woodsy and really nice- I made my boyfriend wear it just so I could sit and smell it on him all day hahaha

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

I actually don't like flowerbomb, but fell in love with spicebomb when I got it as a sample. 

It's such a great unisex scent! 

Nicrohr

I used to wear Abercrombie Woods back in the day :smileyvery-happy:, it smelled so good and I still love herbal/woodsy scents, men's or women's.

rikkie

I bought a bottle of CK One today because my Tokidoki Adios rollerball is almost empty and they are basically the same scent. I love Aqua di Gio as well, maybe even more than Aqua di Gioia. I don't think it's weird at all to like cologne if it is something that smells good on you! 

KrispiKreme

I regularly use Old Spice and Axe body wash. The only deodorant I use is Old Spice. I am IN LOVE WITH Aqua di Gio. I've been known to follow guys around when they wear it so I've worn it myself on quite a few occasions.

dianabt

Don't feel weird at all- I LOVE men's deodorants way more than women's scents (really a chai coffee scent? no thanks!!!) and love mens body washes and colognes too. Very light ones like Issey Miyake men are fantastic- I also have a women's scent from Pac Sun that is a very spicy peppery sweet scent that gets compliments all day. YUM.

Issey Miyake - L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
bombshell30

(0) Hearts

This is my husbands cologne and I will spray it on myself any time I get the chance. I think this is the sexiest smell on EARTH!!!!!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 33 replies
  • 38 hearts
  • 27 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • killahbabe
    • dianabt
    • lilyyy
    • lylysa
    • ChicDabbler