lecia1167

I confess that I also like to wear men's cologne

Yeah, weird, I know. But I got a sample of Ralph Lauren's Polo Black from Sephora, and I like it! I think the trick is to wear a small squirt of it. But it smells really good, and it makes me feel kind of bold.

killahbabe

Re: I confess that I also like to wear men's cologne

Issey Miyake for men is my absolute favorite! Kenneth Cole Reaction is another  men's scent that I think is a great crossover for women.

wingatprsct

(0) Hearts

I occasionally sneak into my son's cabinet and grab his Kenneth Cole Reaction.  It smells sooooo good and I like the way it smells on me.

katief241981

Pradas new Luna Rossi is wonderful, very unisex.  

DTalksAll

I love Spicebomb so much that I'm going to buy it & my boyfriend is not allowed to wear it even though he considered it at one point. He agrees with me; it smells better on me then him :smileywink: 

makeupobesessed

I sometimes will wear my husbands cologne if I miss him. 

lecia1167

Aw... okay, that is just too sweet.

ShinyMagpie

Me too! I really like some of the Calvin Klein mens' fragrances -- Escape, Obsession etc. 

warriorwitch

I always wear a cologne over my perfumes, so I don't think its weird at all. I tend to prefer more unisex/masculine scents, but occasionally I will find a perfume I really like that is way on the other end of the spectrum and all it takes is a spray of my favorite cologne over it to balance it out. :smileyvery-happy:

lylysa

Not weird at all! I find it's quite common for women to delve into the cologne world when wanting deeper, fuller bodied scents that also last longer, especially once it gets into the colder months.

I actually own and wear two men's fragrances quite regularly, Chanel Allure and Gucci Guilty.

knadala

I like the Dove Men's bodywash, it smells so clean. Not quite a cologne, but getting there!

nebel

i love spicebomb! 

ChicDabbler

I love Givenchy Play Sport! Too bad Sephora don't carry it anymore. I also like Lacoste (sport? the green bottle) on paper but it turns very spicy on me......I do like the fresh colognes because they are not sweet, fruity or floral like the ladies ones.

lilyyy

I adore the Tom Ford private blends which are mostly unisex and have a musky scent.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 33 replies
  • 38 hearts
  • 27 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • killahbabe
    • dianabt
    • lilyyy
    • lylysa
    • ChicDabbler