Mallgal90

How is the lavanilla pure vanilla perfume?

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I saw the Lavanilla line in my local Sephora. I looked at the price and it was $58. I was just wondering if anyone thinks its worth buying for that price. I really need answers from people who actually tried it. Lastly, how long does it last?  Thanks =)

tashalicious

Re: How is the lavanilla pure vanilla perfume?

(0) Hearts

i had a sample and i loved it ! not too over powering and it last all day

janinebt

(0) Hearts

The Lavanilla perfume is amazing. It smells delicious and warm, not too strong at all. 

Whimsically yours,
Janine
roxystar4

(0) Hearts

i own the vanilla rollerball and the passionfruit vanilla rollerball. I like them both A LOT. I like that they are made without Phthalates. I try to find perfumes that dont have phthalates (although many of my samples do). 

I really like the scents a lot. Doesnt last incredibly long. I agree with trying a rollerball first and then if you like it, buying a large size.  I think once I use up my rollerballs, I will buy a large size (and wait for 3X points for fragrance purchase!!)

LCResz

(0) Hearts

I find the Lavanila line of fragrances to be pretty sweet smelling with a nice warm drydown. It doesn't last very long on my skin, but that tends to be the case for me :smileysad: You can always try it out in the rollerball form, which is $19. Or, if you don't mind using your points, you can pick up a nice sized sample for 100 points.

From Missy772's post:

LAVANILA Pure Vanilla Fragrance (0.13 oz): http://www.sephora.com/bi-100-pt-P124402?skuId=1475359

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • janinebt
    • roxystar4
    • LCResz
    • Mallgal90
    • tashalicious