How is the lavanilla pure vanilla perfume?

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I saw the Lavanilla line in my local Sephora. I looked at the price and it was $58. I was just wondering if anyone thinks its worth buying for that price. I really need answers from people who actually tried it. Lastly, how long does it last?  Thanks =)

Re: How is the lavanilla pure vanilla perfume?

(0) Hearts

I love it! It does smell warm and it's a great vanilla scent. I like it because it's nice enough to wear on its own but simple enough to layer with other scents. Plus, it's the only perfume that doesn't bother my allergies or irritate me if I'm sick. You can always try the rollerball to start, then you don't spend all that money on something you're not sure you will like.

(0) Hearts

i had a sample and i loved it ! not too over powering and it last all day

(0) Hearts

The Lavanilla perfume is amazing. It smells delicious and warm, not too strong at all. 

Whimsically yours,
Janine

(0) Hearts

i own the vanilla rollerball and the passionfruit vanilla rollerball. I like them both A LOT. I like that they are made without Phthalates. I try to find perfumes that dont have phthalates (although many of my samples do). 

I really like the scents a lot. Doesnt last incredibly long. I agree with trying a rollerball first and then if you like it, buying a large size.  I think once I use up my rollerballs, I will buy a large size (and wait for 3X points for fragrance purchase!!)

(0) Hearts

Hi Roxystar4 -

Do you have any other good recommendations for phthalate free scents? Is Philosophy?

Thanks!

(0) Hearts

I find the Lavanila line of fragrances to be pretty sweet smelling with a nice warm drydown. It doesn't last very long on my skin, but that tends to be the case for me :smileysad: You can always try it out in the rollerball form, which is $19. Or, if you don't mind using your points, you can pick up a nice sized sample for 100 points.

From Missy772's post:

LAVANILA Pure Vanilla Fragrance (0.13 oz): http://www.sephora.com/bi-100-pt-P124402?skuId=1475359

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 7 in conversation