nebel

Heads up, Mini Perfume Lovers

[ Edited ]
mafan

Re: Heads up, Mini Perfume Lovers

I really shouldn't be searching through Beauty Talk. I was looking for something else and found this. They sounded so cool when they hit the site, and now they have minis? I am sunk here, I fear. Missing two weeks of enabling has been good for my wallet. I better stop looking around. 

Geminichilde

(0) Hearts

I've had the Nest scents on my loves list for a while and was so happy when I saw this! I went ahead and ordered with the dior code that was around and it should be delivered tomorrow, so excited!

ellevee09

(0) Hearts

LOVin' the Bond #9 minis - I currently have PEACE and it's smells so good!!!! :smileywink:

LadyInWhite

(0) Hearts

Enabled!  I'm quite excited about this set.  I really wanted to get a whiff of this line, and they don't have it at my local Sephora.  Plus, this set's price per ounce isn't insanely higher than the price per ounce of a full sized bottle.

MermaidBarbie

Omg, awesome! Too bad I've already placed an order for the Dhalia and Vines one in full size! I really like this new line.

DTalksAll

All from Sak's

swfupload_3413826804557847934.jpg

swfupload_2726512715156263597.jpg

swfupload_7397202728412757348.jpg

swfupload_3583749049514985427.jpg

nebel

Oh be still my heart, I love the Bond NYC perfumes, but they are a little out of my price range right now.  I got my boss to buy his wife one for her birthday, because he would always ask me what perfume I was wearing and wanted to buy it for her! (I had the teeniest sample of Astor Place with which I am obsessed) 

DTalksAll

I want the bond minis that look like candy. But is it just eye candy or would I actually wear it?!?! 

wendyomgwar

(0) Hearts

I don't think I could bare to open them up!

LadyInWhite

(0) Hearts

It looks like you'd wreck the packaging if you opened them?

nebel

(0) Hearts

Yeah, that's just how Bond packages their regular glass vial samples.  Unfortunately, once you opened them to use them, they wouldn't look like candy anymore!

1930sbella

What is the last pictured perfume called? My mom has it I think.

PoesRevy

The photo with the blue star bottle and blue bottles are Thierry Mugler Angel line.

nebel

Angel is my best friend's favorite perfume.  Whenever I smell it, I think of her.  Scent is so powerful :smileyhappy: 

1930sbella

Thanks!

PoesRevy

UntitledNESTweb.jpgWith the bottle cut and the art being on the reverse (inner) side of back label, makes these extra nice when light hits them.

I am not returning these so I pulled off one of the back labels to see how it held up...no issues with ripping (not a simple paper label), seems coated, could easily be reattached and no damage to it (for people that collect minis, that may be of interest as I think you wish for them to remain pretty over time. I believe these would!) :smileyhappy:

A rollerball is 25USD and it is approx 0.28fl oz...these are 0.25fl oz each (and 5 of them in set) for 38USD. It's a good deal.

Nice way to try them or collect minis :heart:

I hope, at best, some of that rant makes sense. It's been a long day!

nebel

Oh my goodness, they are so pretty!! Even if I didn't want to try the scents, I'd almost want them just for the art!

jaimelove

they are so gorgeous! that's what really caught my eye when i first saw them. i want them so hard :smileyvery-happy: i'm trying to keep my online orders down to one $25-$35 purchase and maybe a few smaller ones, so this is perfect for next month! i am counting down the days haha.

starletta8

I never used to love mini perfumes.

Then, I met BT.

Now... Must. Have. All. The. Mini. Perfumes!

LCResz

(0) Hearts

I was JUST talking about this line! I guess my purchase of Hot Couture will have to wait :smileywink:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 53 replies
  • 71 hearts
  • 24 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • spoiledbrat
    • wendyomgwar
    • ChicDabbler
    • mafan
    • roxystar4