nebel

Heads up, Mini Perfume Lovers

[ Edited ]
spoiledbrat

Re: Heads up, Mini Perfume Lovers

(0) Hearts

do keep us posted on your samples as some of us contact companies directly and it sounds like your request was a success! good for you!:smileyhappy:

jaimelove

i will! i contacted all of the companies on that thread, too :smileyhappy: hopefully they come soon! i've been anxious to try them since i got the email from sephora announcing they were carrying them!

PoesRevy

I have tried 2 of these scents and like them. I ordered this to try them all and see which shall be my fav. I think it is suppose to be here today!

So, yes.......I agree, you must have more perfume! I am not enabling, seriously!!! :smileywink:

Rufflesandbows

Mine is supposed to be here today too.  I've not tried any of these, so I'm excited.

spoiledbrat

please please please let us know when you receive them and what you think! After you receive your box today and try them out would you be so kind as to let the rest of us know?:smileywink:

Rufflesandbows

I actually love all of them!  I'm currently wearing Midnight Fleur and have not stopped smelling my wrists.  My colleagues must think I'm nuts.  The notes listing says it contains patchouli, but on me, it isn't very noticeable and certainly doesn't overwhelm the jasmine and vanilla orchid. (I put on a sample of Bvlgari's Mon Jasmine Noir this morning, which had pretty much faded, so I think I'm smelling the jasmine in Midnight Fleur).  I am so happy with this set!  In my opinion, they smell pretty unique.  I am sure I'll end up purchasing several full size bottles.

And, the bottles are so pretty!

spoiledbrat

well if that doesn't frost your toenails; i was kinda hoping you would say 2 smell awesome and yummy but nooooooo "love them all" - :smileyhappy:now i will leave and order them b/c i have only ordered 3x today:smileywink:

PoesRevy

I hope that you find something you love in that little box of scented beauties  :smileyhappy:

spoiledbrat

Agree nebel. This is in my loves, but needs to be in my cart:smileyhappy: Will check on it @ Sephora tomorrow. What are the chances all 5 will be yummy? Doesn't matter, they are beautiful and cute IMHO.

Rufflesandbows

I think all 5 are yummy!  I hope you find a couple you like too!

spoiledbrat

i am back, i caved and ordered them - hope they are here Friday! :smileyhappy:

Rufflesandbows

I hope you like them!  I can't decide which one to wear tomorrow!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 53 replies
  • 64 hearts
  • 24 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • spoiledbrat
    • wendyomgwar
    • ChicDabbler
    • mafan
    • roxystar4