Answer
fieldsofclover
Have you tried Chanel Chance Eau Tendre?

How did you like it as compared to the original and the Eau Fraiche? I don't normally like florals as much, but Chance is my "signature" scent so it would be nice to get a little more variety. I wear the original in the winter and the green one the rest of the year.

Do you notice it being mostly floral, or do the other notes come out enough to make it interesting? I know everyone's body chemistry is different, but I'd love to hear other opinions. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 4
mia831
Answered
(0) Hearts

I have chance eau tendre, I ordered it as a blind buy and I sorry I did. It is way to floral for my liking. I would say its like a citrus floral with a soft drydown. So if you like those types of fragrances than go for it. I like more oriental or woody scents. Chance eau fresh is much better IMO it is fresh yet has some type of woodiness to it.

dianabt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi fieldsofclover, 

I've been a fan of the original Chanel Chance  parfum for years, it's my signature go to perfume. :smileyhappy: I do like the Eau Fraiche for its lighter scent and slightly less intense notes. The Chancel Chance Eau Tendre was a bit too heavy and powdery for my liking. The original is a bit intense already and if you like the fraiche (which is a toillette so its slightly more watered down)  you may be in for a surprise with the tendre and its strong jasmine notes! That being said, give it a shot! I would recommend you at least try it out or visit your local store for a sample. 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
beautylovingirl
Answered
(0) Hearts

I have been wearing the tendre from Chanel for a long time and I might change but I always go back to it. I constantly get asked what I'm wearing and compliments all the time. I guess I would call the notes floral because sometimes the bees try to follow me around. It's a scent that your always going to love!!!

ekellygirl
Answered
(0) Hearts

Sorry, I love Channel but I didn't like it at all.  Have you tried Allure?  Coco Madmoselle is my #1 then Allure, Chance.  Good luck!

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • mia831
    • dianabt
    • fieldsofclover
    • beautylovingirl
    • ekellygirl