beautylovingirl

HONEY BY MARC JACOBS

I know we have all seen the new launch for Marc Jacobs for his Honey perfume but as anyone actually gotten it and if so what are your thoughts about it and what does it truly smell like. Thanks!:smileyhappy:

beautylovingirl

Re: HONEY BY MARC JACOBS

(0) Hearts

@abbs88- Same thing here not loving it well enough to purchase full size.

abbs88

got the sample..its nice not amazing.

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

So i was super excited cause it was just offered as a sample and i ordered the Ariel Kiss the Girl perfume and picked the Honey as a sample, went to my basket and it was out of stock. It's just not meant to be! :smileysad:

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

And i just rechecked and what do you know, it's back right after i made my order. 

rikkie

(0) Hearts

I hate it when that happens! I was trying to get the Ariel palette yesterday and it went out of stock as I was adding the mirror to my order and then when I checked back a few minutes later it was available again, so I raced to check out but ended up with no mirror AND no palette. WORST TIMING EVER. 

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

Aw that sounds horrible. I can't believe you ended up without both. :/

rikkie

(0) Hearts

The store i was in the other day still has Jasmine palettes, I'm trying to decide if I'll get one after all now, but I'm sure I'll be able to catch Ariel in store if Jasmine didn't fly off the shelves. I just wanted it NOW, haha. 

beautylovingirl

@dianabt- I bought the Daisy Eau So Fresh Sunshine today and if you like the Daisy Eau So Fresh like me I think you'll love the Sunshine just as much or more.

wendyomgwar

(0) Hearts

I can't wait to smell it! I'm definitely getting a sample before I buy it though, my perfume collection is starting to get a little big, I need to think this one over lol.

dianabt

I'm terrible for forgetting to post in here! Sadly, maybe its because the fragrance wasnt anything for me to write home about. It smells VERY similar to something I have smelled/used before and is pretty florally similar to Daisy. I just cant put my finger on it! The bottle is adorable and I'd buy it jus for that- IF I didn't already love the scent of Daisy Eau So Fresh and wanted that bottle. :smileyhappy: 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
annonymous1

i also agree with you @dianabt! it smells good, but i own daisy, daisy so fresh, dot & lola and they all smell pretty similar, i personally wouldnt go and spend money on this perfume, it just smells like a sweeter daisy, and a less floral daisy so fresh

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

@starletta8- I don't think I'm going to love it either, but I trust your taste in fragrances so I'm not sure whether I am going to try it or not I really have to love a fragrance before I buy it.

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

@starletta8- I struggled with the Jimmy Choo Flash for a long time and just decided against it. I got a deluxe sample from Nordstrom with my last order but couldn't really decide. I didn't really care for the Acqua di Gioia that well but I did wear the Eau So Fraiche from Chanel  forever and then started wearing the Tendre and just became hooked on it. I just have to have different scents for different days but thanks for your suggestions.:smileyhappy:

starletta8

(0) Hearts

I figured out why I love Acqua di Gioia- it reminds me of Clinique Happy, which was my signature scent growing up.

I also am intrigued by Michael Kors, but think I might get tired of it quickly.

melissabt

For sure, let me know!:smileyhappy:

<3 Melissa
starletta8

Wow, we do have similar tastes.... so, if I come across something amazing, I'll let you know!

With that information, I don't think you're going to love Honey.

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

I loved Dot so it would have to be something really extra ordinary to beat Dot.

melissabt

I smelled it yesterday and it smelled really nice! Its hard to describe, it was not overly sweet and had a pretty dry down. Starletta8- I have that fragrance! It was honestly my favorite one that ever came out and that bottle is huge.

<3 Melissa
starletta8

I love those huge fragrances, Melissa!  I have that one and Fig- they're my go-tos when I'm at a loss for perfume.

And you're right, Honey is tough to describe.  I was at a loss for words!

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Yes! I remember Fig:smileyhappy: I loved another one called grapefruit and then I think they also had a green apple one. Loved them!

<3 Melissa
starletta8

Yes!  I remember smelling decants from Rain and Violet, among others.  I'd love it if they were brought back.

However, given the size, I doubt they had much of a profit margin.  Mine have survived 3 or 4 moves at least....

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 62 replies
  • 42 hearts
  • 23 in conversation
    • maltipoo66
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • wendyomgwar
    • annonymous1
    • dianabt
    • melissabt