beautylovingirl

HONEY BY MARC JACOBS

I know we have all seen the new launch for Marc Jacobs for his Honey perfume but as anyone actually gotten it and if so what are your thoughts about it and what does it truly smell like. Thanks!:smileyhappy:

glossyguru

Re: HONEY BY MARC JACOBS

(0) Hearts

I smelt Honey while I was in Paris, and I loved and would've bought it, but thought that it would break on the way back. So I held off, and am finally going to purchase it the next sale we get. I think that it's a great honey sweet scent, but not too strong! I would recommend it to anyone, at least get your hands on a sample! And that bottle though... so cute!

FrancesM

(0) Hearts

I must buy the rollerball of honey! Has any one bought it?

CzaCee

I wrote to Marc Jacobs fragrance asking for samples of Honey and Daisy. Coz I missed that when Sephora was giving samples. They replied with a yes. yey! :smileyhappy:

bvnny

(0) Hearts

Same here! They sent a few honey samples as well as daisy ones. I recommend writing them, you don't even have to pay for shipping.

beautylovingirl

@DoctorsMrs. - I know it's adorable isn't it? He  has another  called DOT and it is super cute also.

DoctorsMrs

I must. have. that. bottle.

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

I really like it because I can't stand overpowering sweet scents and this one smell amazing to me.

arielaaaaaaaa

Oh So i just wanted to chime in here and say that i Love the Scent! Although i've loved every Marc Jacobs Perfume except Lola, Wasn't my Fav. I'm so Glad they put the cards in the Online orders or i still wouldn't have been able to smell it since it's not in my local SiJCP. But once it's offered in a RollerBall i will buy it!

Ellenmae

(0) Hearts
arielaaaaaaaa

Ah Thanks! I've been checking but i missed it!! I must have it :smileyhappy:

rikkie

Me too! I'm going to try to wait until 4x points, it's so difficult not to just order though! 

arielaaaaaaaa

I need it! NOW! I don't think i will wait. :smileyhappy:

DoctorsMrs

It's okay Arielaaaaaa, you've been really good lately. You know you deserve it. (wink, wink, enable)

arielaaaaaaaa

Lol! I'm gonna sleep on it but it's so tempting! The only thing i've been waiting for to make more purchases is a Rouge email for something! A good promo, or exclusive gift or something!! 

maltipoo66

I agree that it's just an okay scent.  It's very light and pleasant (but not sweet), but nothing special in my opinion.

wendyomgwar

(0) Hearts

Same :/ I wasn't impressed and this made me sad, I really wanted to love it but I'm not shelling out the cash for a perfume I probably won't wear a lot.

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

So today I was at Sephora and I got an actual sample of the Honey Perfume and I was wrong for saying that I thought I would never buy it because I will definitely purchase a full size after getting the sample!:smileyhappy:

BlushHoarder

(0) Hearts

I agree. I like it alot. I already bought the full size :smileyhappy:

poshified

I like it but I don't love it. Definitely not a scent I would purchase full priced. Maybe during the friends and family :smileywink:

crayzeeRN

Just sprayed the little sample I got in the mail on myself... absolutely loved the top notes! The base notes are pleasant, but they aren't incredibly appealing to me. Smells like a sugary cantaloupe- and I don't like cantaloupe unfortunately! Will be passing on this one, sadly. Reminds me slightly of Coach Signature, but I definitely prefer the Coach version!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 62 replies
  • 42 hearts
  • 23 in conversation
    • maltipoo66
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • wendyomgwar
    • annonymous1
    • dianabt
    • melissabt