Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Fragrances you love for the summer

After a cool spring, Toronto seems to have become quite hot and humid over the weekend, so I thought it might be a good time to share some of my summer loves:

Frédéric Malle’s Vetiver Extraordinaire: Malle’s ozonic vetiver is so polished and sharp, one spritz is like a shining green blade slicing through the sultry summer heat. Its bright, exuberant opening settles down nicely, adding a woody depth that balances the scent’s clean edges.

4160 Tuesday’s Ealing Green: an uncomplicated, herbaceous delight. Dewy and fresh with an earthy hit of oakmoss. The fragrance is easy and carefree, but not in a youthful way. Decent longevity and very wearable.

L’Artisan Parfumeur’s Dzongkha: a polarizing, almost medicinal scent that’s filled out by iris, spices and incense. There’s a cool, if not dank feel to this fragrance, partly due to an unusual “papyrus” note. It’s like taking refuge from a burning sun in the shadows of a long-forgotten hideaway tucked beneath a stairwell in an east-facing tower of Gormenghast. Like Gormenghast itself, its bizarre appeal is not for everyone.

What are some of your summer favourites?

Re: Fragrances you love for the summer

Great question pocketvenus!

I've been loving Pinrose fragrances recently, and on weekends, Pillowtalk Poet has been my absolute favorite. 

Bisous, 

Sian

Lately I've been loving atelier clementine California, clean reserve blonde rose, commodity gold and fresh lemon sugar 😉

Dior Escale à Pondychéry from the Cruise Collection. It is fresh and reminds me of far away places. I love to use it during the day.

download (1).jpg

Guerlain Terracotta Le Parfum, because it is just the perfect summer scent. It is warm and elegant and I like to use it in the evenings.nd.24785.jpg

Atelier Cologne Clementine California, MMM Beach Walk, and Guerlain Aqua Allegoria scents.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • download (1).jpg
  • nd.24785.jpg
testing