kimmi1115

Fragrance Stash

What perfumes do you have in rotation?  Are you on the hunt for a new perfume to add in the mix?

Currently, I have a rollerball of Marc Jacobs Daisy and Kat Von D's Saint.  I'm sticking with the rollerballs since I like to change it up often, although I do love the Daisy bottle lol.  Occasionally, I'll use my body spray from Bath and Body Works, but it never lasts long.

I discovered 2 new perfumes yesterday that I, along with my boyfriend, love.  Rihanna's, and I can't recall the name of it, and Vera Wang's Lovestruck.  I really love the look of the Lovestruck spray bottle. 

mangosong

Re: Fragrance Stash

(0) Hearts

Ralph by Ralp Lauren

Burberry by Burberry

Viva La Juicy by Juicy

Will probably be getting Lovestruck by Vera Wang and Wonderstruck by Taylor Switf.

makeupobesessed

(0) Hearts
I've been obsessed with the Clean fragrances. I'm stashing a every one of them lately. I also have DKNY clean and Lola. I need to use up some of these before buying more. I also have tons of body sprays...
jess1fireflight

(0) Hearts

I have such a big collection and want more. I went through a phase of buying fragrances and had to stop. I wont buy no more and will only add more to my collection if they are gifted.. Meanwhile Im trying to use up the ones I have.

Spring:

Glam princess-Vera Wang

Believe-Britney Spears

Circus fantasy-Britney Spears

Lovespell- Victoria's Secret 

Fall:

Guess by Marciano-Guess

Delicious Cotton Candy-Gale Hayman 

Be Seduced-Victoria's Secret

Winter:

Fantasy-Britney Spears

Midnight Fantasy-Britney Spears

Hidden Fantasy-Britney Spears

Pink Sugar-Aquolina

Give a little Pink-Victoria's Secret

Summer:

Ralph Wild-Ralph Lauren

Light Blue-Dolce & Gabbana

Pure Seduction-Victoria's Secret

Hearts & Daggers-Ed hardy

Marine Groove-Escada

Mango Temptation-Victoria's Secret

Viva la Juicy-Juicy Couture

Rockin' Rio-Escada

Ed hardy-Ed Hardy

Villain-Ed Hardy

CK In2u-Calvin Klein

As you see I own quite a bunch and love them all. yet I want 10 more. Ill have to wait a while til' Im able to get them. <3 

tuesdaym

(0) Hearts

My current stash:

Marc Jacobs Perfume 1.7 oz (almost out)

Marc Jacobs Perfume 3.4 oz (my backup)

Marc Jacobs Perfume Rollerball (can you tell I am in love?)

Coach Poppy 1.7 oz

Coach Poppy Rollerball

Vera Wang Princess 1.7 oz

Vera Wang Princess Rollerball

DKNY Golden Delicious 1 oz

Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste Purse Spray

Michael Kors Very Hollywood 1.7 oz

Lucky Brand Lucky You 1.7 oz

Lolita Lempicka 1.7 oz

I try to buy smaller sizes now, because I often begin to dislike a scent after wearing it for a few months. My current favorite is Marc Jacobs perfume! That is the only fragrance I have been in love with for over 3 years!

26ten

(0) Hearts

I am obsessed with Dior Addict 2 (the pink bottle)! Occasionally I'll switch it up and put on Euphoria, but I always go back to Dior Addict 2. I absolutely love how light and feminine it smells.

Gymchic365

(0) Hearts

I am a MAJOR perfume stasher! I have about 30 bath and body works sprays, 10 rollerbals, and a couple full sized. My faves are:

Bali Mango by Bath&Body Works

Sexy Graffiti by Escada

Be Delicious(the green one) by DKNY

Lovestruck by Vera Wang

Tuscan Blood Orange by Pacifica(this one is awesome and cheap too!)

Coach Poppy by Coach

Sugar Lemon by Fresh

There! One for every day of the week and a bonus is that they all come in rollerballs so you dont have to invest a lot of money now. I prefer clean and fruity scents so these are all very fresh and young. Sorry if thats not your taste but give these a try! 

NikkiChikkiGirl

(0) Hearts

Currently rotating the following fragrances:

Ed Hardy Pink Perfum

Armani Code

Dior Pure Poisson

Kat Von D (Saint and Sinner)

On my wish list:

A perfum that smells like sunscreen/coconut and SUMMER all in one :smileyhappy:

starryeyes331

(0) Hearts

Philosophy Amazing Grace (soft, musky floral great for conservative office environments)

L de Lolita Lempicka (a slightly spicy/salty vanilla with a hint of licorice)

Emilio Pucci Aqua 330 in small travel size (I like to use this after I work out, it makes me feel fresh until I get home for a shower)

La Vanila Vanilla Coconut (my boyfriend's favorite, great for summer)

Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb (mostly for spring/summer)

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue (Favorite for summer)

Arno Sorel Solinotes Perfume in Amber (I think its discontinued now but I bought it at Urban Outfitters, my favorite fall/winter scent)

My two most recent:

Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh (just a nice, clean scent)

Dior Miss Dior Cherie (from Bloomingdales as its now been replaced by Miss Dior)

And I'm planning on buying Dior Hypnotic Poison next winter (boyfriend picked this out, says it smells like root beer)

spamantha

always in my purse - Michael Kors rollerball / lipgloss duo. definitely one of my favorite fragrances.

on rotation on my vanity:

Acqua di Gioia by Armani (usually wear this with my boyfriend. we have his and hers fragrances)

Daisy by Marc Jacobs (staple .. lets be serious)

Chanel No 5 (only wear for black tie occasions)

Princess by Vera Wang 

BCBG the fragrance (recently discovered, in love)

Michael Kors the fragrance

Bombshell by Victoria's Secret (it was $20 and smells great and is subtle enough to wear to work!)

J'adore L'or  

rosenapualei

(0) Hearts

I've kind of accumulated a bunch of perfumes over the years, but it works out because now i have scent for every occasion possible! :smileyhappy: My collection includes:

- Chloe (my favorite!)

- Marc Jacobs Lola

- Marc Jacobs Daisy

- Bath and Body Works Blushing Cherry Blossom (Discontinued :smileysad: booo...)

- Dior Addict 2

- Guess by Marciano

- Juicy Couture

- Ralph Lauren Romance

Now what to buy next... hehe :smileytongue:

ChicDabbler

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I like clean, fresh perfume in cute bottles, emphasis on cute bottle =P

Haiku from Avon - in frosted glass with a mint color japanese tower topper.

J'adore from Dior

Daisy from Marc Jacob

Jingle G from Harajuku Lovers - adorable figure topper is a christmas ornament. =P

Siberia from Tokidoki -nice frosty scent and...toy tiger head.

Adios from Tokidoki - very tomboy scent with a cute toy deathgod head. XD

...along with ~10-15 perfume samplers from everything...

beautylove24

(0) Hearts

I am a perfume ADDICT! I'm always wanting more. I change it pretty much everyday. I bought myself a Sephora perfume sampler for Christmas so I have a million samplers and still haven't used my coupon for a free full-size.  My current collection includes Vera Wang Princess, Juicy Couture Juicy, Gucci 2, Burburry Brit, Burburry London, Dior Miss Cherie Dior, Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom spray, Victorias Secret Very Sexy, Victorias Secret Pink holiday spray in pink, VS Pink holiday spray in purple, VS Pink holiday spray in green. I am leaning towards getting the Bvlgari full size that was in the sampler. Its very floral and my boyfriend loves it. Daisy by Marc Jacobs and Euphoria are my next purchases=] My dior perfume always makes me feel extravagant and dolled up!

talivia

I have a massive perfume collection!  From miniatures to regular sizes. 

I separate them by seasons. Ha!  (I know I am weird like it):smileyfrustrated:

My collection will take me from playful fruity scent to classic evening scent (Chanel No.5)

I am open to anything, as long as I like the sense.  I am currently have approx 4

50 miniatures and 100 regular size.  I need to find out how long does it take to for a perfume to go expire.

dpepe

If you keep your perfume in a cool dry place, your perfume will last longer--and--there is nothing wrong with being a collector of perfumes.  Good for you!  Have fun with it! 

makeupobesessed

(0) Hearts
I don't keep to many perfumes, as they don't last very long...the smell changes and it evaporates...
star180

(0) Hearts

I have a large perfume collection.  I adore fragrance, and I can't stop buying and trying new ones!!

My current favourites are:

DIOR: J'adore

Hypnotic poison

J'adore l'or

Miss Dior Cherie

Alien by Theirry Mugler

Elie Saab Le parfum

Estee lauder's Sensous Nude

Beautiful

Chanel No5

Coco Mademoiselle

dpepe

(0) Hearts

What are the different fragrance notes between the two J'Adore fragrances you listed? 

blondeglam

(0) Hearts

Vera Wang's Lovestruck is my fave for now. Though I do love Marc Jacobs Daisy. I tend to collect the bottles for my vanity so I admit I have bought perfume for the bottle only. I have some really old ones but I would never try the perfume any more. After a year colognes tend to break down and become accidic. They tend to change the way they smell. So I try to never keep one longer than a year (unless I truly love the bottle of course). I won't even admit to how many bottles I have, but my vanity is covered with them. My daughters find it a great treat to try all of mom's perfumes and colognes.

solveig

(0) Hearts

I have to say that I am a little upset that Sephora doesn't carry some of my most favorite perfumes, while carrying other perfumes by the same brand. Like my favorite Chic by Carolina Herrera, or Premiere Jour by Nina Ricci. Oh well.

Anyways, my list of perfumes doesn't have a lot of variety, it is mostly about florals or fruity florals. Here it goes:

1. My everyday perfume right now is a choice between Gucci Eau de Parfum II and Nina by Nina Ricci. Nina is perfect for now, while it is kind of cool where I live.

2. The warmest scent I ever had - Premiere Jour. You have to smell it, it is perfect for fall and winter. So rich but not too strong.

3. For the spring I usually go with 212 by Carolina Herrera - it is very clean, elegant and classic.

4. As for summer, I use to buy Into the Blue by Escada, but I've recently noticed that it gives me terrible headaches. It never happened before. How weird is that?! So now for my summer scent I am going to go with Chanel Eau de Fraiche.

The last perfume I currently have is Play by Givenchy, but I am starting to get dissappointed in it, I just don't like it that much anymore (and I used to LOVE it for three months after I bought it).

Any thought or suggestions? I am dying to try something new, but I am not sure I am ready for something totally different. :smileyhappy:

dpepe

(0) Hearts

I have many different perfumes for different occasions.  The perfumes I have worn, get many compliments on, and have repurchased over and over again are :  (1) Chanel Coco Mademoiselle (warm/clean/spicy); (2) Viva La Juicy (fruity amber); (3) VS Coconut Passion (vanilla/coconut/sweet).  The perfumes that I haven't tried but want to are:  (1) Coach Poppy Flower; (2) Calvin Klein Euphoria; and (3) (Chloe, not the Love the other one).  I'm sure there will be many more I would like to purchase.  Good luck

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 57 replies
  • 58 hearts
  • 37 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • btmod2
    • chewcifer
    • mangosong
    • officegal
    • leilla