stellans

Fragrance Sampler: Which Full-Size to Get?

Hey beauties,

For Christmas I got a fragrance sampler which includes a certificate for one full-size bottle. Sephora sells these, but mine is from Shoppers drug store. It comes with 10 samples:

• Dolce & Gabbana - Light Blue
  • DKNY - PureDKNY Verbena
  • Paco Rabbane  - Lady Million
  • Givenchy - Very Irresistable L'Intense
  • Vera Wang - Lovestruck
  • Juicy Couture - Viva La Juicy
  • Marc Jacobs - Oh Lola
  • Nina Ricci - L'Air
  • Calvin Klein - Euphoria
  • Calvin Klein - CK One Shock for her

My problem here is that I really like all of these! I have no idea which full-size to get. I've sort of narrowed it down, my favorites are Euphoria, Viva La Juicy (a long time favorite but never bought), L'Air, and Lady Million. I gravitate towards sultry, oriental scents with strong floral notes mostly since my style is dark, but I have an undeniable girly side too. I'm just wondering if any of you own full sizes of these and could reccomend the best one. I mainly want something timeless since I'll be using it for the next few years and don't want to grow out of it.

Thanks! Sorry for the long post...

-Stella

milkyourmoments

Re: Fragrance Sampler: Which Full-Size to Get?

(0) Hearts

I would get Lovestruck,the bottle is so darn cute! It also smells very romantic and beautiful.

tetodd

(0) Hearts

JC Viva La Juicy or Lady Million - I personally prefer Lady Million, but they're both divine!

missjess87

(0) Hearts

My choices would be Vera Wang - Lovestruck, Juicy Couture - Viva La Juicy or Dolce & Gabana - Light Blue.  I can see why iy would be hard to choose JUST one lol. Good luck to you!

*MissJess87*

redneckprincess

(0) Hearts

I would recommend Lovestruck. It's a nice slightly sweet floral with a soft musky dry down. Normally I don't like musk in fragrance, but it works in this.

orlando09

(0) Hearts

I would go with Lady Million.

ttmama512

This is a tough one because some of my faves are in there - Light Blue, PureDKNY and Viva La Juicy - but if I had to choose ONE I would go with Light Blue!

irishcowgirl

I received the same gift and I narrowed it down between lovestruck and viva la juicy (Euphoria was a close third).  I really couldn't decide between the two so I let my fiance choose and he picked lovestruck.  I am really happy with my choice but will likely purchase Viva la Juicy next.  

Someone else said this earlier... but if you really can't decide between a few... pick the one that has the prettiest bottle...  I know It's silly but a really beautiful bottle of perfume makes me feel even more special when I put it on.

Let us know what you pick :smileyhappy:

rosenapualei

(0) Hearts

Viva La Juicy! I love the Juicy Couture fragrances :smileyhappy: But if you love warm scents Euphoria's a great pick too....it smells so sexy and cozy :smileyhappy:

meglovperfume

Calvin Klein euphoria is super sexy, so it gets my vote!!:smileywink:

makeupobesessed

I vote Lovestruck,
stepha0322

My vote would be Lovestruck by Vera Wang!

Just out of curiosity, which one have you depleted the quickest??  :smileyhappy:

washingmachine

I would go with viva la juicy. It is one of my all time favorite scents, that lasts all day. If you have already been wanting it for a long time, then just go for it. Its such a girly scent, and i have gotten many compliments from it. In this set, it is one of the more expensive scents so it would be totally worth it. (: Hope i helped! 

melissabt

Hi Stellans,

I think that you should try wearing a different fragrance everyday to find out which one you like the best. You should also think about which fragrance you will feel comfortable wearing the most often. I personally really like the Juicy Couture - Viva La Juicy! :smileyhappy:

<3 Melissa
ran8

Look for the sample (out of your narrowed choices) that has been depleted the fastest.  Which one makes you feel confident and receives compliments? 

Personal Recommendation:   Lady Million 

ry22

I love Viva La Juicy! I have a bottle in my house and I keep a rollerball in my locker.

P219412_hero.jpg

ChicDabbler

I've got sample vials of half of them. I'm the clean/fresh but not sweet type, so Verbena is my fav.

If you want something timeless. Hmm....I know gourmet (smell like food/fruit/overly sweet) is a recent trend, and most likely will pass. Euphoria is pretty well known I think, so if you don't mind wearing a perfume most people know/wear, then it would be a classic. I like Lady Million (depending on your style, you might grow to think the bottle is tacky). Haven't tried L'Air. If you REALLY can't decide between a couple of favs, I say get a full size of the perfume with the prettiest bottle or the most expensive one. =P

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 17 hearts
  • 17 in conversation
    • orlando09
    • ran8
    • redneckprincess
    • stepha0322
    • rosenapualei
    • melissabt