Answer
NataliieWalker
Flirty, sweet, warm fragrance?

Hey beauty lovers! :smileyhappy: I'm looking for a new perfume and I'm wanting something flirty, sensual, warm, and maybe a little sweet. Nothing too overpowering or floral. I'm about to finish a second bottle of Prada Candy. I love the scent of Candy, but the lasting power is below average. I've been interested in Chanel Coco Mademoiselle, but I haven't had the chance to sniff it just yet! 

Other perfumes I enjoy are:

Dior J'adore

Dior Addict

Dolce & Gabbana The One

Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy

Ralph Lauren Big Pony for Women #2

Marc Jacobs Lola

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
mimicakes
Answered

Aloha NataliieWalker!  

I highly suggest FLOWERBOMB!  It smells sweet but mature at the same time.  It is hard to describe it but you have to go to Sephora RIGHT NOW!  Go give your nose a sniff-sniff to see if you like it.

You were talking about lasting power.  I'm gonna tell you my gross story.  I spray this perfume only one spray a day (it is potent enough for me to only spray ONCE).  I spray it on my left wrist, then rub it on my right wrist then I rub my left wrist on my neck.  The next day, even after I shower with a shower puff and scrub every part of my body including the wrists, the perfume smell on my wrists is still there as if I didn't shower!  Kinda Gross!  BUT TRUE!   

This stuff is expensive... but SO worth it!  

NataliieWalker
(0) Hearts
Thank you, Flowerbomb sounds awesome! I'll check it out ASAP! :smileyhappy:
Question Stats
  • 13 answers
  • 8 hearts
  • 13 in conversation
    • spoiledbrat
    • jojobe
    • mimicakes
    • bambina2011
    • NataliieWalker