nebel

Favorite Scents for Men?

We talk about *our* favorite perfumes all the time.  What are your favorites for men? If there are any boys reading this, please chime in with your favorites! My anniversary is coming up and part of the gift I'm going to give my husband is The Leading Man fragrance sampler.  (I'm obsessed with fragrance samplers, so I thought he'd enjoy it too!)  and it got me thinking- what scent do you love on men? swfupload_8129674399158811002.jpg

spoiledbrat

Re: Favorite Scents for Men?

(0) Hearts

Diesel, Only the Brave - any Armani or JPG

gabeshuman

(0) Hearts

My guys like Chanel Bleu.

pinkonyx

(0) Hearts

I know its not an expensive or "it" cologne but I love Joop for men!

viviene23

Definitely Armani Code...so sexy!!! Makes me wanna linger around him just to get a sniff sometimes ;-)

swfupload_3137935757209893168.jpg

DST57

My husband wears D&G Light Blue most days, so I associate that with him, but lately I've been swooning over the Montblanc Legend and Prada Luna Rossa so he's getting those for Christmas ;-) Generally, he wears things that I like as he has a terrible sense of smell and says it doesn't matter to him what he wears bc he can't smell the difference.  I actually just got got the VIBFORHIM promo in an order today so am looking forward to him traying out the Lacoste and Prada soon.  Over the years I've had him try everything from Givenchy Pi to Victoria's Secret Very Sexy for Him.  When we were younger, he wore Abercrombie's signature cologne, which has since been discontinued.  I still think the store smells like it though so when I walk by I inhale deeply and it reminds me of when we first were dating almost ten years ago!

nebel

Omg! My husband and I call that "The Abercrombie Smell"  that you can smell from any corner of the mall!!! I didn't know they discontinued it-  I still smell it whenever I walk by!

It is amazing how scents bring back memories.  :smileyhappy:

DST57

Yup, I remember maybe 5-6 years ago they stopped selling it in the store/online and we asked and they said they discontinued it, although you could still buy a bottle on ebay for a while but it would be like double what it cost in the store.  For some reason though the store still smells like the cologne that they discontinued.  I guess people didn't want to smell like the store?!

roxystar4

melissabt

My Fav is the Cartier Roadster Sport. It smells really masculine and has lots of notes of citrus notes, which I love!

roadster.jpg

<3 Melissa
ChicDabbler

I ADORE Lacoste Essential, it smells so sporty/modern but it dries down very spicy/manly on me. T.T

swfupload_6282962740750513698.jpg

I also fell in love with Givenchy Play Sport, which smells very sporty/modern but dries down to a unisex scent (how can I resist with notes like Amyris Wood, Lemon Tree Leaf, Ginger, Mint.). However, it seems to be discontinued at Sephora except for the giftset. 

swfupload_600516399505622170.jpg

I also like the card of Prada Luna Rossa I got, but it's a card so I can't really say I will like it.

starryeyes331

My all time favorite is the Versace Eau Fraiche.  I keep trying to get my boyfriend to buy it but he says he doesn't like wearing cologne :smileysad:. Every time we go into Sephora/Ulta, I spray it on him lol. I dont know what it is but I seriously get delirious when I smell it on him. 

swfupload_3487226008942020732.jpg

I also really like Tom Ford Black Orchid for men.

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Love the Versace Eau Fraiche. I like to wear it myself once and awhile too since its so light.

<3 Melissa
DTalksAll

I have a soft spot for Aqua Di Gio, my guy is so so on it, but will it wear it often for me :smileyhappy: 

We both like John Varvatos Artisan, D&G Light Blue, Jean Paul Gaultier La Mel. There's a Chanel he likes, can't remember the name.

He really likes Spicebomb, but that's me new winter scent, & I'm not allowing him to smell like me :smileyhappy: 

beautylovingirl

Chanel Bleu it smells so good!

Kiki1517

My boyfriend has always worn CKOne and is his absolute favorite, so that is the smell I associate with him. He gets alot of compliments on it too.

http://www.sephora.com/ck-one-P4095?skuId=78717

When he wanted to try something new, we picked one out together, and I love Montblanc Legend (the bottle is still full and he can't get enough of his CKOne lol).

http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?keyword=montblanc&skuId=1458405&productId=P375713&_...

aviscardi

I love the YSL line for men!! Ive gotten my hubby the original, libre and gigembre (sp?) also polo blue pony

poshified

Acqua di Gio -- smells different on different men but amazing nonetheless! :smileyhappy:

LCResz

I love Michel Germain Sexual, just wish the name wasn't so overt. Truth be told though my husband smells amazing just wearing his Old Spice deoderant! 

annonymous1

s1528298-main-hero.jpg

i am OBSESSED with this smell, i bought it on a whim at sephora for my boyfriends birthday and it smells so amazing it has hints of pine but its also very warm, it smells like christmas in a bottle, plus the gift set above is only $80! i highly highly recommend it 

DTalksAll

I wear spicebomb, so I won't let my boyfriend wear it. I wouldn't be surprised if he uses it for work because I'm still sleeping while he's getting ready. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 22 replies
  • 23 hearts
  • 18 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • spoiledbrat
    • aviscardi
    • annonymous1
    • melissabt
    • poshified