iknowitstoday

Fall perfume?!?! HELP

Okay so I see all of these posts mom fall perfume.. But I live in fla do I wait until the cold days to wear my fall perfumes? 

DealDiva

Re: Fall perfume?!?! HELP

I feel like this is a wearing white after Labor Day thing girl do what you want!!!

midnightangel

(0) Hearts

I also agree with wearing your "fall" perfumes whenever the heck you want. I live in SoCal where it's bloody hot 80% of the time & it doesn't even start to cool down until October or November.

Does that stop me from wearing my Trésor Midnight Rose? Heck no! :smileywink:

1930sbella

Of course not! You wear your perfume when you want to!!!

garnett

(0) Hearts

Add me to the "wear what you like when you want" list!   

Rufflesandbows

(0) Hearts

I say wear whatever you want!  I find that I naturally tend to gravitate towards heavier scents in the Fall and Winter and lighter scents in Spring/Summer, but on dreary winter days, I sometimes wear something that reminds me of Summer.  In fact, it was a little chilly today and I'm wearing Burberry Brit for the first time since last winter.

janinebt

(0) Hearts

I agree with what's been said! Feel free to wear your fragrances whenever you feel it's right. 

Whimsically yours,
Janine
ragdoll4mom

(0) Hearts

I say wear them whenever you want to.  I'm in the Sunshine State as well, and I usually wear whatever scent I'm in the mood for when I get dressed.  When we lived in the Northeast, I always wore my springy/summer scents during the LOOOnnnnnnggggg dreary winter season.  Wearing light fragrances that reminded me of spring and summer would help deal with the dreariness outside and act as a reminder that warmer sunny days were ahead.

pinkonyx

(0) Hearts

I never understood the fall summer winter thing, I always just wear what perfume I feel like.

LCResz

(0) Hearts

Hi fellow Floridian! I figure now that it's officially Fall and the nights are in fact getting a little cooler, it's fine to bring out my heavier scents, like CK Euphoria, Armani Code, and Yogini. But you're right, in a state like ours the seasons are an arbitrary concept, lol

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • janinebt
    • iknowitstoday
    • ragdoll4mom
    • garnett
    • midnightangel
    • 1930sbella