staringatstars

Fall Perfume Favorites!

With August less than 24 hours away and September creeping up, what is the scent you'll gravitate towards the most this fall?

staringatstars

Re: Fall Perfume Favorites!

I've been seriously considering Fame. But, I've heard too many mixed reviews so now I'm all confuzzled.... How's the longevity of it?

dolceloure

While I really like the scent, it doesn't last, unfortunately. :-/ maybe 2 hours tops. I got it on clearance though, so I don't feel too down about it, lol.

DesertRose0706

i'm not sure about perfume, but I do know I plan to get Philosophy's Cinnabun body wash!  I love the smell of it, but to me it is more of a fall/winter smell, so I have been trying to hold off on buying it until the season change :smileyhappy:.  I;ve been using the vanilla one for a summer body wash and it smells good too, just not as good as the cinnabun one!

jinxski

I love vanilla-esque scents during the fall! I don't know which scent I'll be wearing yet, but I know it'll be a lot less floral than my summer scents normally are!

Heh, what will you be wearing? :smileyhappy:

staringatstars

I'm just starting to experiment with perfumes...I honestly have no idea what I'll be wearing in the winter as I only have summer scents for now. YIKESSSSSS

Spoiler

jinxski

Haha, you have plenty of time! I love those Fragrance Samplers that Sephora does for this very reason - plenty of room to experiment! 

Plus, sometimes I like to spritz a summer scent on in the winter - especially when I get the winter blues~

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 26 replies
  • 22 hearts
  • 19 in conversation
    • wendyomgwar
    • melissabt
    • janinebt
    • poshified
    • dolceloure
    • beautylovingirl