Answer
alicisany
Accepted Solution
Fall Fragrance...assistance needed

I would love to buy a long-lasting fragrance for the fall and need at least 5 choices to choose from. One more thing: I don't want to spend over $100 for it. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
bijouxkristyna
Answered

Hmmm, for fall, under $100, let's see....

Boyfriend by Kate Walsh

LaVanilla Blackberry it has a nice fruity spicy scent

Jimmy Choo

Bvlgari Jasmine Noir

Tom Ford Black Orchid

Marchesa

Versace Crystal Noir

I'd love to hear which one you eventually decide on!

Answers: 8
newslady
Answered
(0) Hearts

If you're looking for a warmer perfume I would recommend Boyfriend by Kate Walsh. It could almost pass as a unisex scent when you first put it on. It has strong notes of amber, spice and vanilla. It wears down beautifully. I find the vanilla lasts the longest and has a sweet finish. I've been told it is a very "snuggly" and inviting scent. I've had friends try to steal a couple of my scarves because of this perfume.

beautylovingirl
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hey alicisany,

I love the armani code for women in the winter. It's is long lasting and smells so good. I always get tons of compliments when I wear it! Hope this helps:smileyhappy:

lylysa
Answered
(0) Hearts

What type of fragrances/scents do you like? What do you normally wear?

Give us some insight on what's your norm and your likes/dislikes so we can narrow down some options for ya! :smileyvery-happy:

When I think f=Fall, I think of warmer scents, bit a bit of musk, spice, or amber. Scents that are a little heavier and rich compared to light, crisp, fresh Spring and Summer scents.

One of my personal faves is Calvin Klien's Euphoria. It's got such a deep, rich scent to it that lingers and the dry down is still lovely smelling but not overpowering. It's one of the longer lasting fragrances I've worn. It's a bit sweet, but not candy-sweet, but it definitely has a very sensual, warm vibe to it. I've always gotten compliments when wearing it!

mangosong
Answered
(0) Hearts

I would suggest the new Taylor Swift scent, Enchanted.

daisy7859
Answered
Coach Poppy Blossom; Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Dreaming of Portofino; DKNY Be Delicious Rio; Hanae Mori Butterfly; Marc Jacobs Dot.
jessica223344
Answered

Hi alicisany,

I'm not sure if you like fresh scents, floral, or what but I have some ideas. 

Peace Love & Juicy Couture.  It's maybe more of a summertime fragrance but I still wear it in the fall.  It's fresh and bubbly.  Not bubbly in a champagne way.  More bubbly in a bath and fresh scented way.  3.4 oz is $89.00Juicy Couture.jpg

Jimmy Choo (below)  is a fragrance I think I would like to have.  I smelled it on a card.  I need to take time to actually spray it on.  I have heard a lot of good comments about this fragrance.  2 oz $70.00 or get the rollerball.

Jimmy Choo.jpg

Viktor & Rolf smells really nice.  It's stronger in scent but really nice on my mom.  I sprayed it on and liked it.  I'm sure it's by my mom's side right now :smileyhappy:  That's how much she is enjoying it.  Everyone's body chemicals will react different.  Try it in the store to see if you like this.  It's 1 oz for $75.00 or get the rollerball $25.00

s1233147-main-hero.jpgs1255439-main-hero.jpg

LAVANILA is great because it's made with essential oils and without all of the harsh chemicals.  My mom owns this in Vanilla Lavender 1 oz $42.00  I would like that and the Vanilla Blackberry.  I don't know that it stays all day but should stay on for hours.  It's a great scent at the very least!

LAVANILA.jpg

I own Vera Wang Lovestruck.  It's romantic in scent.  It's a deeper scent but pretty.  $78.00 for 3.4 oz. 

Vera Wang.jpg

These are perfumes that are on Sephora's website.  I have some favorites that are not listed.  I love Estee Lauder: Pleasures.  Most people, I assume, would consider Pleasures to be a summer fragrance but I still use it in fall.  I love Chanel: Chance.  I liked Ralph Lauren: Romance.  Good Luck!

smallpio
Answered

My favorite for Fall is DKNY Red Delicious. It smells like the fanciest Autumn apple harvest :smileyhappy: I spritz it on my cardigans and it floats around me all day. Very good staying power.

ry22
Answered

Hi alicisany!

You can't go wrong with Lavanila Pure Vanilla Fragrance ($42 for 1 oz.) or Juicy Couture Juicy Couture ($52 for 1 oz). I assume you want the smaller sizes if you are only going to use it for Autumn.

Hope this helps!

Question Stats
  • 9 answers
  • 10 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • mangosong
    • daisy7859
    • bijouxkristyna
    • newslady
    • alicisany
    • ry22
    • lylysa