Answer
alicisany
Accepted Solution
Fall Fragrance...assistance needed

I would love to buy a long-lasting fragrance for the fall and need at least 5 choices to choose from. One more thing: I don't want to spend over $100 for it. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
newslady
Answered
(0) Hearts

If you're looking for a warmer perfume I would recommend Boyfriend by Kate Walsh. It could almost pass as a unisex scent when you first put it on. It has strong notes of amber, spice and vanilla. It wears down beautifully. I find the vanilla lasts the longest and has a sweet finish. I've been told it is a very "snuggly" and inviting scent. I've had friends try to steal a couple of my scarves because of this perfume.

burk0282
(0) Hearts
I'd try Burberry Brit Eau de Parfum. It has a strong vanilla aspect that feels warm and cozy, with a nice counterbalance of lime and pear to keep it crisp and clean. The scent has amazing staying power (literally, if I spray it on a sweater, I can still get a whiff of it 5 days later when it's going in the wash), and gets frequent complements from a wide variety of people. It's a great cooler-months fragrance that you can certainly still use in the summertime. Highly recommended- see if it works with your body chemistry.
Question Stats
  • 9 answers
  • 10 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • mangosong
    • daisy7859
    • bijouxkristyna
    • newslady
    • alicisany
    • ry22
    • lylysa
    • smallpio