Answer
alicisany
Accepted Solution
Fall Fragrance...assistance needed

I would love to buy a long-lasting fragrance for the fall and need at least 5 choices to choose from. One more thing: I don't want to spend over $100 for it. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
jessica223344
Answered

Hi alicisany,

I'm not sure if you like fresh scents, floral, or what but I have some ideas. 

Peace Love & Juicy Couture.  It's maybe more of a summertime fragrance but I still wear it in the fall.  It's fresh and bubbly.  Not bubbly in a champagne way.  More bubbly in a bath and fresh scented way.  3.4 oz is $89.00Juicy Couture.jpg

Jimmy Choo (below)  is a fragrance I think I would like to have.  I smelled it on a card.  I need to take time to actually spray it on.  I have heard a lot of good comments about this fragrance.  2 oz $70.00 or get the rollerball.

Jimmy Choo.jpg

Viktor & Rolf smells really nice.  It's stronger in scent but really nice on my mom.  I sprayed it on and liked it.  I'm sure it's by my mom's side right now :smileyhappy:  That's how much she is enjoying it.  Everyone's body chemicals will react different.  Try it in the store to see if you like this.  It's 1 oz for $75.00 or get the rollerball $25.00

s1233147-main-hero.jpgs1255439-main-hero.jpg

LAVANILA is great because it's made with essential oils and without all of the harsh chemicals.  My mom owns this in Vanilla Lavender 1 oz $42.00  I would like that and the Vanilla Blackberry.  I don't know that it stays all day but should stay on for hours.  It's a great scent at the very least!

LAVANILA.jpg

I own Vera Wang Lovestruck.  It's romantic in scent.  It's a deeper scent but pretty.  $78.00 for 3.4 oz. 

Vera Wang.jpg

These are perfumes that are on Sephora's website.  I have some favorites that are not listed.  I love Estee Lauder: Pleasures.  Most people, I assume, would consider Pleasures to be a summer fragrance but I still use it in fall.  I love Chanel: Chance.  I liked Ralph Lauren: Romance.  Good Luck!

Question Stats
  • 9 answers
  • 10 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • mangosong
    • daisy7859
    • bijouxkristyna
    • newslady
    • alicisany
    • ry22
    • lylysa
    • smallpio