Accepted Solution
Dot by Marc Jacobs

Hey girls,

I just was wondering if any one had gotten the new Marc Jacobs fragrance. I just got it today and it smells sooooo good and the bottle is absolutely adorable!

Best Answer
I tried it in the store on Thursday and it does smell delicious! When I finish up a bottle of my fragrance collection, I plan to get it.
Answers: 6
[ Edited ]

I really like this fragrance! Its sweet, but not in an overpowering way. My friend was wearing it and I instantly complimented her and asked her what it was. The bottle is adorable tooSmiley Happy

<3 Melissa

I LOVE the smell of Dot. It's amazing. & I agree the bottle is SO cute! 

I absolutely adore this new fragrance and can't wait to get a bottle! Each store I visited had the large sizes and I just want a small bottle for now. Very cute and smells delish!

Marc Jacobs - DOT

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

I smelled it in store and sprayed it on my wrist to see how it would react to my skin and oils/chemicals in my skin and it was great. I love the bottle too! Marc Jacobs always has the most creative bottle designs, in my opinion. Smiley Happy

This is defintely the one Im chosing from the fragrace sampler for myself.  I love those things, lots of samples and then you chose.  I had my eye on Dot anyway and it happened to be in one of the choices in the pack, so I might as well spend $50 and get the extras and the bottle itself is $48, plus you get a bag.  Dot is my next purchase.

I got a bottle for my birthday earlier this Fall - LOVE it! I receive lots of compliments & I just adore the botitle on my dresser. The scent just makes me happy everytime I wear it. Smiley Happy

Friends pick it up & ask, "what is this?" & then when they  smell it...  They say they want a bottle. 

I'm converting them. Smiley Happy

Question Stats
  • 7 answers
  • 18 hearts
  • 8 in conversation