Do you wear perfume to bed?

When Marilyn Monroe was asked what she wore to sleep in, she famously replied "Chanel No. 5"   

What about you? Do you sleep in perfume?

I like applying perfume at night after my shower or bath.  I find it soothing and pleasant.  I'm wearing Tocca Bianca right now :smileyhappy: 

Re: Do you wear perfume to bed?

I do!  It is partly because I have so many perfumes and so little time.  I usually wear comforting scents -- anything that relaxes me and that I enjoy smelling as I drift off to sleep.

I'd love to but no...mainly because I use Korres sleeping facial at night and it has a very strong rosy scent to it. I also use Tocca or dyptique scented candles in the room so it would be fragrance overload for my poor hubby.

I don't think I'd be allowed to LOL! I do slather myself in the Soap & Glory The Righteous Body Butter Lotion right before bed. I keep the pump on my night stand & it's the last thing I do before crawling under the sheets. It has a floral perfumed scent & sometimes my guy will make a comment if he's too close to my side of the bed. 

I actually never thought of wearing perfume to bed, but I don't really see the point either. 

bed is the only place i ever wear perfume! i used to be a perfume junkie and i now have probably around 30 full sized perfumes and a whole bunch of sample sizes. but when i had kids i read that they recognize you by your scent, so i stopped wearing perfume during the day and now only wear it to bed. now that my kids are a bit older, though, and clearly know exactly who i am, i may restart.

Yes, because it helps me sleep I think.

I have been wearing Dot by Marc Jacobs.

Although it seems like the smell goes away fast or is it just me?

I dont exactly wear a perfume to bed, but I do have one of those bed "sprays" to help relax & keep the room nice & fresh :smileyhappy:  Anything too heavy will earn me a look of confusion from my honey :smileywink:

(0) Hearts

i dont but will spray some in the bathroom to freshen things up :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

I usually don't! I sometimes spray my room before bed.

<3 Melissa

This is such a cute question. (: 

Sometimes after a tiring day, I apply a few drops of Chloe to the back of my ears; it makes everything seem a little brighter and sleep a little less troubled. ^^

Sometimes, I do. I try to reach for a less expensive body mist/body spray instead of an actual perfume during night time though....

same here! Victoria secret body sprays for me after nightly shower 

I always spray "Carried Away" (a B&BW scent) in my hair before bed. I have long, straight hair and it's always all over the place when I'm sleeping, so I like it when my hair smells good when I'm in bed. Weird, I know! 

only when i'm feeling frisky. ( wink wink) lol

Once in a while b/c i always forget! But right now I'm wearing Chanel Coco Mademoiselle.  

Wow I've never head of this before! I might have to try it, I usually apply heavy hand lotion the one I'm currently using smells like mint and it is kind of relaxing.

I wear Philosophy - Amazing Grace to bed every night!! Very ladylike and soothing.

Some nights I do, especially on ones when I need a good "aromatherapy" :smileyhappy:

Yes, often.  This is how I test many of my perfume samples.

And in the spirit of this thread, rocking the Chanel No. 5 right now.

Hearting your comment mainly because you own Chanel No. 5.  Bravo!

I kind of want to try sleeping in perfume after reading these responses. I love changing up my perfumes on a daily basis, maybe I can find a calming scent to wear to sleep to try it out.

As of now though, I use an olive oil body lotion that smells divine, right before bed!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats