nebel

Do you wear perfume to bed?

When Marilyn Monroe was asked what she wore to sleep in, she famously replied "Chanel No. 5"   

What about you? Do you sleep in perfume?

I like applying perfume at night after my shower or bath.  I find it soothing and pleasant.  I'm wearing Tocca Bianca right now :smileyhappy: 

Rufflesandbows

Re: Do you wear perfume to bed?

I do!  It is partly because I have so many perfumes and so little time.  I usually wear comforting scents -- anything that relaxes me and that I enjoy smelling as I drift off to sleep.

viviene23

I'd love to but no...mainly because I use Korres sleeping facial at night and it has a very strong rosy scent to it. I also use Tocca or dyptique scented candles in the room so it would be fragrance overload for my poor hubby.

DTalksAll

I don't think I'd be allowed to LOL! I do slather myself in the Soap & Glory The Righteous Body Butter Lotion right before bed. I keep the pump on my night stand & it's the last thing I do before crawling under the sheets. It has a floral perfumed scent & sometimes my guy will make a comment if he's too close to my side of the bed. 

I actually never thought of wearing perfume to bed, but I don't really see the point either. 

ghkim

bed is the only place i ever wear perfume! i used to be a perfume junkie and i now have probably around 30 full sized perfumes and a whole bunch of sample sizes. but when i had kids i read that they recognize you by your scent, so i stopped wearing perfume during the day and now only wear it to bed. now that my kids are a bit older, though, and clearly know exactly who i am, i may restart.

Candy357

Yes, because it helps me sleep I think.

I have been wearing Dot by Marc Jacobs.

Although it seems like the smell goes away fast or is it just me?

hydee77

You know, sometimes I do spritz some on before bed.  I agree that there's something soothing about it plus it seems to me sleep better.  I like Tocca Lilliana.  I will have to check Bianca out some time :smileyhappy:

miabt

I dont exactly wear a perfume to bed, but I do have one of those bed "sprays" to help relax & keep the room nice & fresh :smileyhappy:  Anything too heavy will earn me a look of confusion from my honey :smileywink:

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

i dont but will spray some in the bathroom to freshen things up :smileyhappy:

melissabt

(0) Hearts

I usually don't! I sometimes spray my room before bed.

<3 Melissa
mxcx

This is such a cute question. (: 

Sometimes after a tiring day, I apply a few drops of Chloe to the back of my ears; it makes everything seem a little brighter and sleep a little less troubled. ^^

sephoramusthave

Sometimes, I do. I try to reach for a less expensive body mist/body spray instead of an actual perfume during night time though....

veevali

same here! Victoria secret body sprays for me after nightly shower 

DrWould

I always spray "Carried Away" (a B&BW scent) in my hair before bed. I have long, straight hair and it's always all over the place when I'm sleeping, so I like it when my hair smells good when I'm in bed. Weird, I know! 

tashalicious

only when i'm feeling frisky. ( wink wink) lol

sugarluvv

Once in a while b/c i always forget! But right now I'm wearing Chanel Coco Mademoiselle.  

wendyomgwar

Wow I've never head of this before! I might have to try it, I usually apply heavy hand lotion the one I'm currently using smells like mint and it is kind of relaxing.

the702diva

I wear Philosophy - Amazing Grace to bed every night!! Very ladylike and soothing.

poshified

Some nights I do, especially on ones when I need a good "aromatherapy" :smileyhappy:

starletta8

Yes, often.  This is how I test many of my perfume samples.

And in the spirit of this thread, rocking the Chanel No. 5 right now.

LadyInWhite

Hearting your comment mainly because you own Chanel No. 5.  Bravo!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 29 replies
  • 64 hearts
  • 30 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • sephoramusthave
    • hydee77
    • wendyomgwar
    • melissabt
    • poshified