LCResz

Do you have a wish list for the Fragrance 3X event?

[ Edited ]

I was so good during the Spring 15% off event but fragrances are my weakness! And now that REPLICA Jazz Club is available I cannot resist the siren call!

Planning to get any new perfumes 4/24 thru 5/11?

MoreGun89

Re: Do you have a wish list for the Fragrance 3X event?

Shalimar possibly, Nordstrom has it with a Guerlain GWP on a preorder for me, I haven't smelled it before, and it sounds incredible!  I find the story behind it fascinating as well :smileyhappy: at least the GWP will help me determine if I like the scent and strength of formulation I would like (got a question in with the rep as to which potency it is).

jellybean917

I want Dior Blooming Bouquet! Not sure if I'll get it then or not though

blushnglow

I think I may go old-school and delve back into one of my old favourites... Calyx (now from Clinique, formerly from Prescriptives).  You know how they say that scent can evoke certain memories??  Well, here's a nice throw-back to the good ole days! :0

MoreGun89

I know what you mean with memories!  I used to wear the Tilt perfume as my first perfume, the first time I spritzed Versace Bright Crystal I was transported back to Jewel Lake in Anchorage at sunset with my buddies, punky clothing and all!  Scent is a magical thing :smileyhappy:

beauty2sample

I have my eye on Beach by Bobbi Brown, particularly the new Beach gift set (I'm assuming it qualifies since it contains a bottle of fragrance).  I've been hoping to get a sniff of it somewhere first, though.  Other than that, maybe a Lavanilla roller ball like the blackberry one.

kecher

Beach is awesome and it is 10% off at Nordstrom.com

beauty2sample

Thanks for the info!  I just got a chance to smell it for the first time today.  I really like it.  It reminds me of a beachier version of Philosophy's Pure Grace.

RandeeBT

Bobbi Brown's Beach has been on my wish list for sometime too, beauty2sample! :smileyhappy:

Best,
Randee
beauty2sample

When I saw the set for only $5 more, I couldn't believe it.  Pretty hard to pass up!

DTalksAll

They qualifying items will have a banner on the page. Last time, some sets were included, others weren't, some candles where, others weren't, same with body stuff. Who knows what they'll allow this time :/ 

beauty2sample

Thanks!  I'll keep an eye out on the fine print.  Hoping this set is included!

LariTheLoud

I really quite like Flowerbomb and Acqua di Gioia. Also maybe Guerlain la Petite Robe Noir...

One of these, we shall see.

GlamMomAngel

I think I want to get CLEAN First Blush.  Only problem is that it's always sold out online lol.  Other than that, I can't think of anything.  The last time in Feb when it was 3x points of fragrances I got like 3 perfumes.

doriangray

Fragrances are my weakness too.  I just bought this one:

http://www.sephora.com/baiser-vole-essence-de-parfum-P384608?skuId=1560713

during the sale and honestly I greatly prefer saving 15% to triple points when points don't carry much value.  

sourpanda

Probably not. I just bought a Chloe trio and I'm probably going to hold off until the sale in November to stock up on fragrances. I really do want to try a lot of the REPLICA scents though! Wish the store near me carried them.

malday

I'm trying really hard to wait until the event to buy Jazz Club. I'm afraid it'll go out of stock again though :smileysad:

kso1225

I'm thinking about getting Gucci Flora but I can't decide between the EDT or the EDP.  I know the EDP will last longer, but I'm not sure if I can tolerate the stronger smell.  I think I tried the EDT last time I was in the store and I really liked it.

fluffymuha

I really really loved the sample of Gorgeous Gardenia I received a few months back!

m3rma1d

It's changing daily. I keep adding, narrowing, adding, narrowing.

Probably at least one Tocca (will be my first) it's between Bianca, Cleopatra, or Violette

Probably Acqua DI Gioio, 'cos I want it for summer.

Maybe Chloé or See by Chloé

Definitely Dior J'Adore OR J'Adore Viole... so hard to pick between the two ahhhhhh!!

This list is subject to change on an hourly (or less) basis.

chocopudding

I want the Especially Escada perfume! It smells so lovely and effervescent to me, but I'm also convinced that I just like it because it comes in a pretty pink bottle. :smileywink:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 26 replies
  • 43 hearts
  • 20 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • knharde
    • malday
    • kso1225
    • doriangray
    • msbronzegoddess