gogreyhound

Daisy Dream?

I just saw this in the new section--Has anyone smelled it yet? What do you think? I love the regular Daisy, and this one comes in a lovely bottle, too!  I can't wait to test it out!

CuriousCannibal

Re: Daisy Dream?

Daisy is my favorite perfume, and I collect the different versions. I just bought daisy delight last month, but I need this one too, regardless of scent. (actually, I collect all of MJ's fragrances.)

I'm just waiting for a good promo code before ordering, or for Macy's to get a nice gift set/bag with it. 

MoreGun89

I'm curious too (waiting for the next best code to purchase though!), hs anyone else noticed the large uptick of new perfumes that have blackberry in the top notes?  I love it personally, just find it interesting :smileyhappy: 

gogreyhound

(0) Hearts

yes, and Lychee seems to be popular, too. I can't wait to smell this! Maybe there will be a mini perk soon...hint hint Sephora!! :smileywink:

jellybean917

The bottle is gorgeous. I want the full-size and a mini too! I don't even care how it smells lol

blackkitty2014

Personally I think it has the best scent in the whole Marc Jacob daisy collection. I really like it. I think it will probably the only scent I will purchase from MC perfume. :smileyhappy:

gogreyhound

(0) Hearts

is it a softer version, or does it have another note to it that is different from Daisy? I think Daisy is nice and fresh, not too flowery. I have Honey and love it!

blackkitty2014

I'm not sure how to describe it. To me, it is a bit sweeter but not as much as Honey. It is very fresh. I don't think I will have a headache even if I accidentally overdo it. I tried it on at Blomingdale counter last week. I think they have a little gift (a coin purse or something liked that). I'm pretty sure you will love it since you like Daisy collection. :smileyhappy: I'm waiting for a gift set so I can justify the priority of the purchase. I have too many on my perfume wish list (liked Hermes Jour D'Hermes, Jo Malone red rose) :smileyhappy:

gogreyhound

oooh! Thanks! That makes me want it even more! ha ha! I was disappointed in the Prada Candy Florale--it was way more "Florale" and not any Candy...to me it was disappointing...but it sounds like this version of Daisy will be a winner! I had daisy on my wish list, but I may have to sniff this one and see which i want more! :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 10 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • MoreGun89
    • jellybean917
    • gogreyhound
    • CuriousCannibal
    • blackkitty2014