Answer
washingmachine
Coach poppy

Okay so i am a fragrance junkie, and love my perfumes. I recently smelt coach poppy and fell in LOVE with this! If you have tried it, how long does this perfume normally last on you? Thanks so much! <3

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 7
elea33
Answered

I don't typically wear perfume during the day, but Coach Poppy is a favorite of mine for after work. It will last about 4 hours for me. I love the rollerball. You can take it with you wearever!!

melissabt
Answered

Hi Washingmachine,

I LOVE Coach Poppy. I usually am drawn to lighter fragrance and those don't always last the longest. I would say it lasted me about 3+ hours. I recommend asking a cast member to make you a sample so you can try it yourself:smileyhappy:

<3 Melissa
lexikaye
Answered
[ Edited ]

LOVE Coach Poppy! It smells AMAZING! Usually in the morning I will spray it on my wrists and neck and at first it is pretty strong, but after a little bit, it gets to that "just right" smell and lasts all day. Completely reccomend it! I got the 1.7oz for Christmas and it is still not even half way gone. (:

LexiKaye<3

dianabt
Answered
(0) Hearts

I definitely agree that a sample is the best way to go! I love sweeter, lighter floral scents but alas, a lot of them just don't stay on me! Try to layer with a matching body lotion and stick to warm spots on your body to absorb the scent a bit more :smileyhappy:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
jennibear
Answered
(0) Hearts

It only lasts about 2 hours on me. Coach poppy blossom is very nice too.

janinebt
Answered
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

It really depends on the fragrance for me. I find that lighter fragrances (like Juicy Couture, Coach Poppy) tend to only last about 3-4 hours, where as more potent scents (like Miss Dior, Womanity) typically last me a full day. I usually like to carry a roller ball or atomizer of my favorite scent around with me for touch ups during the day.

Putting the fragrance on different pulse points like the wrist, neck, and folds of the elbows really helps.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
beautylovingirl
Answered
(0) Hearts

I have worn the coach poppy and it last all day for me. Have you smelled the coach poppy flower?

Question Stats
  • 7 answers
  • 7 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • elea33
    • dianabt
    • melissabt
    • janinebt
    • washingmachine
    • lexikaye
    • jennibear
    • beautylovingirl