roxystar4

Chanel Fragrance

[ Edited ]

Can a moderator please tell me when the Chanel fragrances will be available online again? Thanks!

roxystar4

Re: Chanel Fragrance

I just checked back about the Chanel perfume and it still isn't available. Is there an expected day that the Chanel will be re-stocked? Can someone please help me with this issue?

Thanks!

dianabt

(0) Hearts

Hi roxystar4, 

I'm sorry about that! We don't have the Chanel fragrances back just yet but hopefully it will be soon! :smileyhappy: 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
lolo01

Oooooooohhhh Chanel timeless fragrance.. Love it my fav is Chance always have a bottle of it...

keelybt

Hi Roxystar I'll be happy to check. Is there one in particular you are looking for?

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

thanks keely!  Not really. my sister told me she wants one.  I like coco mademoiselle but have to check with her what her preference is.  I wanted to check if/when Sephora will have the Chanel perfumes before I go somewhere else to get one.

keelybt

(0) Hearts

I checked Coco Mademoiselle and it should be back within a couple weeks.  If there is a different one you'd like me to check please let me know. :smileyhappy:

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

great! thanks Keely. I need to talk to her in the next few days to see which scent she def wants.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • dianabt
    • roxystar4
    • lolo01