knittyskydiva

Chanel Anyone?

I discovered Chanel Chance and I love it. Body Cream is luxurious...

NorthSteam

Re: Chanel Anyone?

(0) Hearts

I love the Chanel Coco which my gf is using

COCO.jpg

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

I love the Eau Frachise and the Tendre they are two of my favorite scents.:smileyhappy:

melissabt

[ Edited ]

Hello All,

I love the Chanel Eau Fraiche because it smells amazing! I like how this fragrance can be worn all year round and it is definitely one of my favorites.

<3 Melissa
suzymd

(0) Hearts

Fragrances and lipsticks change on me, so sampling is important.  My signature scent has been Coco for several years, but discovered Mademoiselle and I really like it for summer.  Haven't tried Chance or Allure, I will look for those to sample.

jdslp

(0) Hearts

Adore Chance. I will add others to my collection, maybe after I use up some of the others. =D I like all 3 of the chance scents, But I may look at what else Chanel has to offer too :smileywink:

alanna

I love Chanel! Chance is my fav and then Mademoiselle. I used to have tiny sample bottles of each but used them up. :smileysad:

jbyrne

My favorite is Chance Chanel. Its so woody and musky that when it mixes with my body chemistry, i love the smell of it. I always get compliments on how good I smell when I wear it. 

ladynol

(0) Hearts

I really want to buy a bottle of Chanel Chance eau Fraiche... I tried some on before when I was at Sephora, and loved how it smelled on me! 

It's something I could wear everyday and for special ocasions too ^^

socalhoney

(0) Hearts

Ahhhh Chanel! Where would I be without my Coco Mademoiselle? no5 reminds me of old Hollywood or something and I want to like it but just can't :smileyvery-happy:

officegal

(0) Hearts

I might be in love with Chanel Sycamore or Chanel Beige, but I'm not settled on either one yet. I can't stand No.5 or Coco. Chance is nice but it's my sister's scent. (We have an unspoken rule to not smell the same, lol.)

reneedylan

(0) Hearts

I have Chanel Allure ... got it as a gift from my son.  Would definetaly not of picked it for myself.  I wear it on occasion especially when he's with me.  Would not purchase it :smileysad:

ran8

(0) Hearts

Has anyone tried or could tell me what No.22 is like?  It seems to only be sold through Chanel directly which makes even a spritz sample not possible. 

Curious though since apparently it was a favorite of a close relative.  Not sure if I would actually want to purchase it personally (especially since I'm indifferent about Chanel's fragrances).

shoddy

(0) Hearts

Chanel no. 19 is great too.  I am not exactly sure when it came out but it is an older, classic fragrance.  It is a strong perfume but almost citrusy.  I usually don't like traditional florals but this is a bit different.  Kinda reminds me of being a kid in the 80's, one of my aunts wore this.

chewcifer

(0) Hearts

@shoddy i know that it was being made in the 80's because i remember my dad bought a fragrance set for my mom for christmas, and that's what i think of every time it's mentioned. :smileyhappy:

zinni

(0) Hearts

chanel chance is amazing but so is chanel number 5. Chanel's a little pricy but I love it and i buy it whenever i can

blacksocks

(0) Hearts

I love the Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche. Its my summer perfume <3

orangepez

I have to agree with beautifulsinner. Chanel Mademoiselle is indeed love. I bought it for my teenage daughter for Christmas, and I find myself stealing a few squirts now and then. I have No.5 and love it too, but there is something fun and flirty about Mademoiselle.
beautifulsinner

CHANEL MADEMOISELLE is love :smileyhappy:

i get a lot of compliments when i wear it :womanwink:

kalex

(0) Hearts

I have yet to try a Chanel perfume that doesn't give me a raging headache.  Such a bummer too because I loved Chanel 5 Eau Premier and I had to give the bottle away.  It just wasn't worth the migraine! 

shawniee

(0) Hearts

I had tried the Channel Chance and loved it until they came out withe The Allure. It is my most fav!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 23 replies
  • 9 hearts
  • 24 in conversation
    • chewcifer
    • kalex
    • katie1724
    • officegal
    • shoddy
    • socalhoney