Burberry Body Perfume

Has anyone tried the new Burberry Body?  I got a smell test of it on those little paper things they give you when I made a purchase a week ago.  I really love the smell of it, but just curious if Sephora stores actually give proper samples to try on at home instead of those paper types???

Answers: 3

They usually make fragrance samples in small plastic spritz bottles with a cap.  Ask a cast member in store for a sample.  Here's what it looks like: 

I asked for a sample because like Prettyinpa said, you never know how it will turn out with your body chemistry.  I was afraid it was going to be one of those where I could taste it on everything or make me smell funny as the notes changed.  Luckily, that did not happen.  I like it pretty well so far. 

Hope that helps. 

The Sephora where I tried the Burberry Body fragrance always makes me little sample sprayers of fragrance to try at home, you just have to ask. It would be hard to tell what a fragrance would be like without spraying it on yourself, and you can't really try more than one or 2 instore without getting overwhelmed.

Good luck, I really liked the Burberry Body fragrance!

(0) Hearts

Yes & I loved it all except for the dry down. It smells so beautiful. Like the description, it's sensual, elegant, feminine, & luxurious. I loved how it's a very soft and light fragrance, with light and sweet florals that just embrace your skin, it's not too bright nor is it heavy, it's soft fruity notes & subtle warmth is met with a whisper of earthy basenotes that sit on top of a sweetly-blended, hushed vanilla that adds this creamy, warm, glow to the fragrance. I love how it's sweet, light & beautifully feminine. The only thing that I am not a fan about is the the musky & powdery dry down... If it weren't for that I would have purchased it.

Sephora does give out samples you can take home and wear if you ask. They're always more than happy to make you a sample.

Hope this helped Smiley Happy

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
  • burbodysample.jpg