infinitise

Body mist?

What is the difference btw a body mist and regular fragrance? 

I was just browsing the body shop and came across the fact that the most abundant ingredient is alcohol. wouldn't it then just "fly away?" would you spray it after body lotion? or in what cases would you use a body mist? 

gingerblack

Re: Body mist?

(0) Hearts

Body mist is just like a less concentrated perfume. I like body mists over perfumes because I am sensitive to scents. If I wear one that is too strong for too long I get irritated. I think spraying it over lotion would be a good idea! I also use body mist to spray around the house because you usually get more product per bottle and it is cheaper (well at least at the Body Shop it is).

infinitise

(0) Hearts

Thank you so much for the clarification 

I didn't wasn't clear on what it was meant for because there are already perfumes.. 

I think I'm going to try a few :smileyhappy: I heard Victoria secret has nice scents as well :smileyhappy: 

gingerblack

The brazil nut body mist from the Body Shop is my fave!

TrysBeautyItems

Body mist is just a light, fresh scent and lighter than a fragrance which can be heavy..there's different types of fragrances too. Body mist doesn't last as long as a fragrance. Mist is less concentrated compared to a fragrance. Mist gets applied when a fragrance does.

infinitise

Thank you so much for the clarification :smileyhappy: 

I just wasn't sure what it was used for if there are perfumes out in the market.. 

Is there a hidden gem in the market other then the well known Victoria Secret and Body shop? 

TrysBeautyItems

Bath and Body Works has a big assortment of flavors. Looks like they changed their body mist name to 'fine fragrance mist'..I still have an original bottle called 'body splash' which was their body mist.

infinitise

(0) Hearts

Thank you :smileyhappy: 

I will try both body shop and the bath and body as soon as my flu is gone so that I can actually smell different things... :smileyhappy: 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • gingerblack
    • infinitise
    • TrysBeautyItems