trulykelsie

Autumn Fragrance

I'm seeing pumpkin lattes and autumn everywhere, so I am officially all excited for the fall! However, going through my beauty stash today, I noticed that I don't have any go-to scents for fall weather (although I have been sneaking my husband's cologne these past few days). 

What do you all love for wearing during the autumn? 

midnightangel

Re: Autumn Fragrance

(0) Hearts

I just bought Trésor Midnight Rose by Lancôme and it works great for fall. It's not for everyone, but I kinda dig it.

janinebt

(0) Hearts

I think I'm going to purchase a full sized version of Tokyo Milk's Tainted Love No 62. I just used a sample for about a week to make sure it agreed with my fussy immune system, and it does (woohoo). 

Whimsically yours,
Janine
dianabt

(0) Hearts

Oooh great idea!

I'm usually wearing such light, crisp and sweet floral scents that a fall/autumn scent would be a fabulous idea!

I'm leaning towards the Tokyo Milk fragrances as well- I found them in a specialty boutique before we carried them here at Sephora and they are warm and feminine and sultry, so nice!

Kat Von D Sinner is always a favorite

swfupload_8856914546711705936.jpg

So is Burberry Brit

swfupload_6889111891654971312.jpg

Now I have a great excuse to pick up a new bottle! :smileywink:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
kimchikween

(0) Hearts

I prefer that to the other Lancome scent because it's a little spicier and not as floral.

calamityjane85

(0) Hearts

I like florabotanica for cooler weather 

I am completley happy about cool weather coming.

tashalicious

(0) Hearts

i bought marc jacobs Honey recently, so i'll definately be wearing that, and i plan on getting Marc jacobs Dot.

kimchikween

I am wearing a sample I got of Tom Ford's new Plum Japonais...trying to use it sparingly because a bottle of it is SO expensive.  Hoping they will make a roller version in the future.  It a spicy, subtle plum scent with a little musk and oud.

garnett

If you  like the  warm spice of a man's cologne, check out Boyfriend.  I purchased it last year and I love it in the fall and winter.  Spicy and sexy but not overpowering. 

trulykelsie

(0) Hearts

Ooh. Those both look lovely. I may have to make a trip downtown to check these out in Sephora- I can tell that it'll be hard to decide on just one already.

PoesRevy

[ Edited ]

I think this autumn (for me) one scent just may be NEST Midnight Fleur! For whatever reason it makes me think of autumn. Good sillage and staying power, bonus!

JenJenz

I love Lancome's La Vie Est Belle which I think is a good fall/winter scent. 

lancome_la_vie_est_belle_fragrance_25c96d9b68.jpg

PoesRevy

@JenJenz

Lancome La Vie Est Belle is lovely. I really like it too :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 12 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • dianabt