cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Ask Viktor & Rolf a Question!

VR BT_1.jpg

Viktor and Rolf's Co-Founders Viktor Horsting & Rolf Snoeren will be in NYC this Friday for a Rogue event! Since the event is full and we can't all get to New York to meet them in person, the designers wanted to connect on BeautyTalk and answer your questions! Post a question for Viktor & Rolf in this thread and we post their answers later this month! Ask anything from how Flowerbomb was created to what inspires their designs.

Re: Ask Viktor & Rolf a Question!

With so many variations of flower perfumes out there, what makes Flowerbomb so iconic? What makes it unique?

Any plans to come out with any new scents, like a beach scent?  Something else unisex?

I discovered Flowerbomb in 2007 when I was visiting Paris for the first time (and I happened to be only 13 at the time). I'm 22 now and I still love it as much as I did almost 10 years ago.

My question is:

When did you realize that you had created such an iconic fragrance? Would you describe it as iconic?

Spicebomb is one of my husband's favourite fragrances. For me it is interesting how you succeed to recatch the attention of shoppers by releasing Flowerbomb in LE bottles. What is the ideology behind original bottle designs for you fragrances, Specially Flowerbomb and Bonbon?

Hi, thanks for taking the time to answer our questions. Is it true Spicebomb is a unisex fragrance? Was it intended to be only for men? I love Flowerbomb but am also curious about the other fragrances from the line. 

ahhhh,  I love Spicebomb on me!  

We are wrapping this thread up today. If you have any questions for Viktor & Rolf  be sure to drop them here!

What was the design process like for your gorgeous fragrance bottles?

I love Flowerbomb, it is a beautiful fragrance.

Have you ever considered creating a cosmetics line?

Sounds like an amazing event! 

I adore the Flowerbomb and Bonbon fragrances and I am in awe of your insanely artistic and skillfully constructed couture - gorgeous!

I am also curious to know what inspires your fragrances and would love to know what is coming up next!  Thank you!

Flowerbomb is my signature scent! Are there any new scents coming out? Will Bonbon come to Sephora US?(if it is already I appologize I just don't see it online)  Thank you 🙂

Is there anything new that is coming out for the holiday season?

I'm really curious as to how you come up with your scents. Are they inspired by anything? 

Anonymous Insider

Hi, one of my bf's signature scents is Spicebomb. I love it too but sometimes one just wants a change. I know you guys came out with the Fresh version but he's not a big citrus guy. I like the idea and I was wondering if there are plans for other versions or perhaps another male scent? Thank you! 

Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 13 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
Photos1
  • VR BT_1.jpg
testing