RMOR86

Acqua Di Gioia...What do you think?

I personally like it...fresh & has some staying power. Others have been telling me I smell like "Sunflowers." Now I'm thinking that maybe it will smell different on me if I wear it in the summer...Anyone else wear this?? PS: Not a fan of the new one. A little too minty for me!

mafan

Re: Acqua Di Gioia...What do you think?

(0) Hearts

I really like it.  I don't like all 'fresh' fragrances as I tend to lean toward floral or oriental notes, but I really like this.

Which reminds me that I asked for a sample of the newer fragrance and I should find it and try it out.

midnightangel

Acqua di Gioia is one of my favorite fragrances of all time. I wear it often!

I love water notes so it's a win for me. It actually reminds me of a Coty perfume that I used to wear in high school called Ghost Myst.

Anyway, yes, love Acqua di Gioia and yes it does have staying power!

RMOR86

(0) Hearts

I haven't smelled the original..maybe i'll see if sephora can give me a sample

aviscardi

(0) Hearts

I have the original, sniffed the new one thinking i would like it and nope not at all. I got the original in the small size about 3years ago and still have a little left. I only whip it out in the spring/summer but il have to probably get a new one next year. I find it a little too light for the colder months so i won't wear it as much

seebs08

(0) Hearts

One of my favorites!!!

cspriverratz

(0) Hearts

I LOVE wearing this perfume, it smells so clean and professional :smileyhappy: I got the gift set 2 years ago, and it makes a wonderful addition to my perfume collection. Sadly, my rollerball rolled off the table and shattered :smileysad:

RMOR86

(0) Hearts

bummer! i had a full bottle of burberry brit and it shattered in the bathroom of macys lol sad sad day

LindenAnn

(0) Hearts

I have it and love it. :smileyhappy:

It's really fresh smelling without being all flowery, which I really don't like.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • aviscardi
    • mafan
    • midnightangel
    • cspriverratz
    • seebs08
    • LindenAnn