RMOR86

Acqua Di Gioia...What do you think?

I personally like it...fresh & has some staying power. Others have been telling me I smell like "Sunflowers." Now I'm thinking that maybe it will smell different on me if I wear it in the summer...Anyone else wear this?? PS: Not a fan of the new one. A little too minty for me!

mochahantas

Re: Acqua Di Gioia...What do you think?

(0) Hearts

I love it. I'm wearing it today actually lol! Have a sample! I might invest in a full bottle. Fresh, airy, and clean! Reminds me of my Ivory body wash.

doriangray

(0) Hearts

Wait, has it been reformulated?  There's a new one/?

m3rma1d

I'm assuming they meant the EDT version. 

mafan

(0) Hearts

No, there are two different versions.  There's the regular Acqua di Gioia: http://www.sephora.com/acqua-di-gioia-P271538 and then there's the Eau Fraiche: http://www.sephora.com/acqua-di-gioia-eau-fra-che-P378265?skuId=1513993

I like the original version much better (and it's what I'm wearing today).

m3rma1d

(0) Hearts

Yeah that. :smileyhappy:

doriangray

(0) Hearts

I love it.  It's sexy in an outdoorsy sort of way, never too heavy.  If you like that one you might like Calvin Klein Eternity Aqua For Women too.  

It's so funny that it's been mistaken for Sunflowers, but you never know with people.  Someone once told me they could swear I was waring some Victoria's Secret scent when I actually had on Escape.  

m3rma1d

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Tested it over the last couple weeks & bought a full bottle today--I'm thinking it's gonna be perfect for summer! 

OP: I don't see how anyone could confuse it with Sunflowers? That's a head scratcher. :smileytongue:

BlueBrownWit

(0) Hearts

I really like it. I despise flowers and anything that reminds me of flowers but acqua di gioia is so fresh and crisp smelling. I got the roller ball for more precise application.

mafan

(0) Hearts

I really like it.  I don't like all 'fresh' fragrances as I tend to lean toward floral or oriental notes, but I really like this.

Which reminds me that I asked for a sample of the newer fragrance and I should find it and try it out.

midnightangel

Acqua di Gioia is one of my favorite fragrances of all time. I wear it often!

I love water notes so it's a win for me. It actually reminds me of a Coty perfume that I used to wear in high school called Ghost Myst.

Anyway, yes, love Acqua di Gioia and yes it does have staying power!

RMOR86

(0) Hearts

I haven't smelled the original..maybe i'll see if sephora can give me a sample

aviscardi

I have the original, sniffed the new one thinking i would like it and nope not at all. I got the original in the small size about 3years ago and still have a little left. I only whip it out in the spring/summer but il have to probably get a new one next year. I find it a little too light for the colder months so i won't wear it as much

seebs08

(0) Hearts

One of my favorites!!!

cspriverratz

(0) Hearts

I LOVE wearing this perfume, it smells so clean and professional :smileyhappy: I got the gift set 2 years ago, and it makes a wonderful addition to my perfume collection. Sadly, my rollerball rolled off the table and shattered :smileysad:

RMOR86

(0) Hearts

bummer! i had a full bottle of burberry brit and it shattered in the bathroom of macys lol sad sad day

LindenAnn

(0) Hearts

I have it and love it. :smileyhappy:

It's really fresh smelling without being all flowery, which I really don't like.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • aviscardi
    • mafan
    • doriangray
    • midnightangel
    • cspriverratz
    • seebs08