kimchikween

3 Chanel fragrance samples - unlabeled

Augh!  The Chanel counter lady was so nice to give me 3 fragrance samples (granted, I got her a sweet commission), but just realized they weren't labeled.  If I like one (or more) and bring it back to the store, I'm assuming they'll know which is which?  Some differences are so subtle it's hard to tell but subtle enough to make a difference if you wear it - or maybe my nose is making it up.  Oh well - can't complain..got nice samples.

Candy357

Re: 3 Chanel fragrance samples - unlabeled

(0) Hearts

Oh I have been wondering this for a year now! After I got my first Chanel Chance, loved it, then I got another but it didn't smell the same at all. I had no idea they were diff! I thought they changed them on me.

Thank you @DeltaGammaGirl , perfect explanation!

DeltaGammaGirl

well if this helps one with a ligther pink hue is Chance Chanel Eu Tendre, One that is more golden Pink/amberish would be Coco Mademoiselle, Then one that is light yellowish gold in color is original Chance Chanel

kimchikween

(0) Hearts

I think so?  I do like them all.  I told her what kind of scents I preferred and she picked these 3.  I've never worn Chanel (don't know why.I have every other beauty product from them).

I'm hoping to sample the new Tom Ford fragrance line before determining the scent I want to go for this fall.

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

OOOO I Love Tendre!!!!

violalea

[ Edited ]

You have these 3? Me too. I love them :smileyhappy: !!!!!!!! Small size for Chance Chanel and big size for the other two.

kimchikween

(0) Hearts

I think that might!  Between that and the descriptions, I might be able to determine it.  I'd like to know what it is in case some one asks... Thanks!

kimchikween

(0) Hearts

I was too distracted by the pretty eye shadows at the time..swfupload_7925137258786805779.gif I had hoped she was going to label them or were providing pre-made ones.  I'm pretty sure at least one was a Chance perfume...maybe a Coco Mademoiselle?  Hahah...they are all pinkish in hue?

lylysa

Try taking them back and have an employee do a whiff check. If they're pretty well versed in the scents, they might be able to identify them if they're misted on a tester strip of paper.

lylysa

(0) Hearts

Did you see what bottles she grabbed to notice their size or shape?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • lylysa
    • beautylovingirl
    • violalea
    • Candy357
    • DeltaGammaGirl
    • kimchikween