alkapassi

which shade will be best for me?

Hi,

I am a novice make up person.I am thinking of buying :

http://www.sephora.com/coconut-waterproof-cheek-gelee-P379101?skuId=1506559

which shade will be best for me natural flush and glow?

I am shade

Duo Mat Powder Foundation Color205 - Medium Beige

laurabt

Re: which shade will be best for me?

I would go with the Poppy Paradise, because I love warm blush colors.  I think that will look very natural on you.  :smileyhappy: -Laura

Josie Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelée.jpg

alkapassi

Thanks beauties ..btw I just noticed that I have posted wrong shade :smileysad: ..I am 209 warm beige.Hope these recommended shaded still go with it  ?

michmo

I'm fair/light with yellow undertones and I wear Pink Escape. 

As far as the product goes, I could not be happier with it.  It goes on smooth, blends well, and is truly buildable.  It really does give a natural looking flush.  I highly recommend it.  

HoneyBHooligan

I really love the Getaway Red. I feel like it's a nice bright flush for summer, but could also be carried into the more dramatic fall colors. For a more natural finish, I'm thinking more Pink Escape. Hope that helps!

alkapassi

(0) Hearts

As a though Are these Blushes good to buy or You recommend some other ones?

lylysa

They're a great place to start as the product itself is buildable and easy to apply (a little does a long way and you can experiment with adding more to build color to your desired look) and their formulas help to nourish skin while bringing fresh color to cheeks.

Other blushes to check out that are easy to wear and apply would be Tarte's Amazonian Clay blushes. Blissful is a favorite of mine (it's a peachy/pink coral shade that makes skin look healthy with a natural wash of color), Tipsy (if you prefer peach tones over pink, or Charisma if you want something a touch warmer), and Blushing Bride (a plum rose with a gorgeous golden shimmer that works as a great neutral if you like your lips or eyes to be the focus).

They are long lasting, wear incredibly well, apply evenly, and don't look chalky!

alkapassi

Thanks Lylysa !

lylysa

(0) Hearts

My pleasure!

lylysa

I would opt for Poppy Paradise! or Getaway Red. Both offer a fresh punch of color to cheeks that will help give some life to your complexion. They'll stand up to your skin tone and not wash you out or make your skin ruddy.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 10 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • lylysa
    • alkapassi
    • michmo
    • laurabt
    • HoneyBHooligan
Photos1